Chapter 4 - Family Ties

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/13685

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods over the fog-covered forest.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan was standing on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.03 - Friday Night Bites: In History class, Stefan and Elena looking at each other, smiling.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "I had to know her."

Elena: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "I'm Elena."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Cemetery, Stefan and Elena were talking.

"I'm Stefan," Stefan told her.

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Inside the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon looked at Ashley.

Damon: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "I'm Damon, Stefan's brother."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: In the Salvatore Boarding House, Nathan kissed Elena's hand.

Damon: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "This is our brother, Nathan."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: In the Salvatore Boarding House, Kaylin walked up to Damon, Alex, Ashley and Elena.

Damon: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "Oh hey, Kaylin. And this is our little sister."

Elena: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "You didn't tell me that you had a sister or brothers."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: In Town Square, Elena and Stefan were talking.

"It's complicated," Stefan told her.

From 1.01 - Pilot: There was Katherine's picture from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.03 - Friday Night Bites: In the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Alex and Damon were talking.

"Which one of you dated her first?" Alex asked.

"Ask Stefan or, hey, even Nathan," Damon told her. "I'm sure their answers differs from mine."

"Was Kaylin close to her?" Alex asked.

"They were best friends," Damon answered.

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Nathan's room, Nathan was looking at the picture of Katherine.

Alex: (voice over from 1.03 - Friday Night Bites) "And Nathan?"

Nathan frowned slightly, placing the picture on the desk, walking away.

Damon: (voice over from 1.03 - Friday Night Bites) "Nathan and Katherine were... complicated."

Nathan: (voice over from 1.03 - Friday Night Bites) "Katherine is dead."

From 1.03 - Friday Night Bites: In the alley, Nathan, Nicola, Damon, Stefan and Kaylin were arguing.

"And you hate me, I get it," Nathan told him. "You hate me because you loved her and you still do."