Chapter 14 - Fool Me Once

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/14132

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods over the fog-covered forest.

Eliza: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan was standing on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now."

From 1.10 - The Turning Point: Inside the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena touched Stefan's face.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "I know the risk. But I had no choice. I had to know her."

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.9 - History Repeating: On the football field, Nathan and Damon were talking.

Nathan sighed. "It wasn't real, Damon." Damon looked at him in confusion. "Our love for Katherine."

Damon turned around, walking away.

Nathan looked at him in confusion.

Damon turned to face him. "I'm gonna bring her back."

Nathan looked at Damon in shock.

From 1.11 - Bloodlines: In the woods, Bonnie walked through the woods toward the remains of Fell's Church.

Damon: (voice over from 1.9 - History Repeating) "There's a tomb underneath the church. The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her."

From 1.09 - History Repeating: In the underground chamber, Bonnie turned to see the door to the tomb.

Damon: (voice over from 1.12 - Unpleasantville) "Tell me how to get in the tomb."

Noah: (voice over from 1.12 - Unpleasantville) "The grimoire."

From 1.12 - Unpleasantville: In the school cafeteria, Stefan, Damon, Nathan, Kaylin, Nicola, Ashley, Alex and Elena were interrogating Noah. 

"Where is it?" Nicola asked.

"Check the journal," Noah told them. "The journal." Charlotte was standing in the hall, looking in through the window, listening. "Jonathan Gilbert."

From 1.12 - Unpleasantville: In the school hallway, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola were speaking. Damon and Kaylin were leaning against a door frame, facing each other. Nicola was leaning against the vending machine behind them.

"So, the grimoire..." Kaylin trailed off. "That was Emily's, right? That's what you need to reverse the spell."  

From 1.12 - Unpleasantville: In the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon was sitting at the desk.

Nicola was sitting on the couch.

Stefan, Nathan and Kaylin were standing.

"You help me?" Damon asked. "I don't know. It seems a little unnatural."

"I'll do anything to get you out of this town," Stefan told him.

"The other vampires, they have to stay put," Nathan told them. "Katherine, Jack and Cristian... we'll consider that."

From 1.13 - Children of the Damned: In the cemetery, Stefan and Nathan were now standing in front of the girls, facing Damon. 

"I can't let you bring her back, I'm sorry."