Chapter 11 - Bloodlines

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/13902

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods over the fog-covered forest.

Liv: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan was standing on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now."

From 1.10 - The Turning Point: Inside the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena touched Stefan's face.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "I know the risk. But I had no choice. I had to know her."  

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "Elena."

From 1.01 - Pilot: There was Katherine's picture from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.6 - Lost Girls: In the woods, Stefan, Nathan, Elena, Ashley and Alex were next to Elena's car.

Nathan pointed from Elena's to Ashley's necklace. "Those necklaces..." He pointed at Alex. "And that bracelet." Alex looked at her bracelet. "They contain an herb called vervain. It protects you from being compelled."  

From 1.9 - History Repeating: On the football field, Nathan and Damon were talking.

Nathan sighed. "It wasn't real, Damon." Damon looked at him in confusion. "Our love for Katherine."

Damon: (voice over from 1.9 - History Repeating) "I have a bigger surprise, Nathan."

Damon turned around, walking away.

Nathan looked at him in confusion.

Damon turned to face him. "I'm gonna bring her back."

Nathan looked at Damon in shock.

Damon: (voice over from 1.9 - History Repeating) "There's a tomb underneath the church."

From 1.9 - History Repeating: Outside the school, Stefan, Damon and Nathan were talking.

"The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her," Damon told them.

From 1.09 - History Repeating: The foyer of the Gilbert residence, Jenna opened the door.

Logan stood right outside, smiling. "Hello, Jenna."

"Logan," Jenna told him.

From 1.10 - The Turning Point, In the parking out of the warehouse, Logan turned to face Alaric. "Who are you?"

"A friend of Jenna's," Alaric answered.

Logan transformed, turning to face Alaric, rushing toward him.

Alaric staked him in the heart, killing him, letting him fall.

From 1.09 - History Repeating: In History class, Alaric pointed to his name on the board. "Alaric Saltzman. I'm your new history teacher."

From 1.08 - 162 Candles: In Elena's room, Alex, Elena, Ashley and Bonnie were sitting on the bed.

Bonnie took a deep breath, reaching one hand above the pile of feathers. A single feather drifted away from the pile, following her hand.

Bonnie: (voice over from 1.8 - 162 Candles) "Grams just showed me this."

Alex opened her mouth in awe, realizing that Bonnie was levitating the feather.