Chapter 17 - Let the Right Ones In

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/14149

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods over the fog-covered forest.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan was standing on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now."

From 1.10 - The Turning Point: Inside the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena touched Stefan's face.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "I know the risk. But I had no choice. I had to know her." 

From 1.11 - Bloodlines: In the woods, Bonnie walked through the woods toward the remains of Fell's Church.

Damon: (voice over from 1.09 - History Repeating) "There's a tomb underneath the church. A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. I'm gonna bring her back."

From 1.14 - Fool Me Once: In the tomb, Damon was still searching, looking at the blood bag in his hand.

Nathan approached him. "Damon."

"She's not here!" Damon yelled in anger, anguish and betrayal, throwing it into the stone wall, making the bag burst and the blood splatter over the wall and floor.

Nathan looked at Damon worriedly.

From 1.14 - Fool Me Once: In the tomb, Stefan and Kaylin approached Nathan and Damon.

Nathan turned around, grabbing Stefan's shirt angrily, looking from him to Kaylin. "What the hell are you two doing here?"

"We had to come and help," Stefan told him.

"You could have helped by staying out of the tomb," Nathan told them.

Nathan let go of Stefan's shirt.

"Nate, stop," Kaylin told him.

Nathan pointed at them. "Go to the exit, now!" He turned to Damon. "Damon, we need to get out of here."

"It doesn't make sense," Damon told them. "They locked her inside."

Nathan looked at Damon. "If we don't leave now, we're not getting out."

Nicola appeared out of the darkness. "Damon! Please."

Kaylin, Stefan, Damon and Nathan looked at Nicola in surprise for a moment.

Damon walked forward, walking past them, toward the entrance of the tomb.

Stefan, Nicola, Kaylin and Nathan followed him.

From 1.09 - History Repeating: At Fell's Church, Bonnie/Emily was preparing the spell to destroy the crystal.

Stefan, Damon and Nathan were nearby.

"You saved everyone in the church?" Nathan asked.

"With one, comes all," Bonnie/Emily answered.

"29 vampires, Damon," Stefan told him. "They were vampires. You can't just bring them back."

From 1.13 - The Children of the Damned, in flashback, 1864, in the kitchen of the Salvatore Estate, Jack and Emily were facing each other.

Jack smiled, wrapping his arm around Emily, pulling her closer to him, kissing her.