Chapter 9 - History Repeating

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/13730

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods over the fog-covered forest.

Bonnie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan was standing on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now."

From 1.04 - Family Ties: In Elena's room, Elena was ready for the Founder's Party.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "I know the risk. But I had no choice. I had to know her."

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "Elena."

From 1.01 - Pilot: There was Katherine's picture from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.08 - 162 Candles: Outside the Grill, Lexi looked up, transforming, hissing. She growled, pushing one Deputy away from her, into a police car. She pushed the other into a car wind shield, making it shatter.

Sheriff pulled out her gun, aiming at Lexi.

Lexi glared at Sheriff angrily, transforming, hissing.

Sheriff shot Lexi in the chest.

Lexi wasn't fazed, stalking toward her.

Sheriff shot her, making her stumble back.

Lexi looked angrier.

Sheriff shot her.

Nicola ran around the building toward the sound of gunshots. Stefan, Nathan, Kaylin, Alex, Ashley and Elena followed.

Lexi stalked closer to Sheriff.

Damon appeared in front of Lexi, staking her in the heart.

Kaylin gasped in horror.

Stefan pulled Alex and Elena into hiding.

Nathan pulled Ashley into hiding.

Nicola stopped where she was, looking toward them in shock horror.

Kaylin pulled her into hiding, "Oh, my God."

Nathan: (voice over from 1.08 - 162 Candles) "He killed her."

From 1.05 - You're Undead to Me: In the basement of the Salvatore Boarding House, Nicola was still holding Zach's body.

Stefan kneeled to the left side of Nicola.

Kaylin kneeled to the right side of Nicola.

Nathan kneeled to the left side of Stefan.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.08 - 162 Candles) "He killed Zach. He killed Tanner."

From 1.06 - Lost Girls: In Nathan's room, Damon snapped Vicki's neck, killing her, letting her fall.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.08 - 162 Candles) "He turned Vicki."

From 1.08 - 162 Candles: Outside the Grill, Nathan, Stefan, Kaylin, Nicola, Alex, Ashley and Elena were talking.

"We have to kill him," Stefan told them.

"No, you can't do that," Alex told them.

Nathan looked at Alex, Elena and Ashley. "Why are you trying to save him?! He's never gonna change! Don't you see that?! He's never gonna change!"