1

Luna POV ;

      "Lamelo, GET YOUR ASS OFF ME," I hear Eli yell from downstairs.  Ugh... the one day I actually have to sleep in and these boys are out here being extremely loud.  The boys usually come over to our house, since our parents work a majority of the day leaving Will, my twin brother, and I home alone all day.  Not complaining though, it's pretty great.  Most of the boys and I are really close and they are all like brothers to me.  But saying they are loud is an understatement.  Man they never shut up. 

      I get up from my bed and walk over to my desk and check my phone.  8:37 How  can they be so loud at this time... I look through my notifications and notice about 15 snaps from LaMelo.  I decide to ignore them, as I fix my messy bun into a not as messy bun.  I slip on my PINK slip ons and walk down the stairs and into the living room, where all the boys were at.

     "OH HEY BEST FRIEND," Gelo screams as I sit next to him on the couch.

      "Why you gotta yell for," I groan.

      "LUNA, CHECK YOUR PHONE WE ARE ABOUT TO LOSE OUR STREAK!" Melo also screams as he gets up from the couch and just grabs my phone from my lap.

     "Why would you tell me to check it if you are just going to grab it and send it yourself," I say laughing.

      "I just wanted to yell at you... It's fun," He says shrugging. 

      "Hey! Why does he know your password and I don't"  Eli says.

      "Her password is pretty obvious, maybe if you weren't such a dumbass you would know," Melo responded.

     "Shut the hell up Noodle Head," Eli says.

      I realize LaMelo still has my phone and is typing something.  "Melo, give me my phone back," I say annoyed.

     "Ooh, who's Trey?" He says.

     I groan, realizing he's going through my messages.  "None of your business! GIVE ME IT NOW!" I shout.

     "Come and get me," he whispers.

     I immediately take off chasing him throughout the house.  I realize he's snapchatting me running behind him and zooming into my concentrated face.  He laughs when he notices me looking into the camera.

     "You better not be posting those!"

      "Too Late!"

     Suddenly Melo falls to the floor, having tripped on someone's shoe.  I trip on his foot and end up falling on top of him.  All of the boys burst in laughter.  Instead, of getting up I reach for my phone in his hands and grab it.  I look through my snapchat story and decide to keep them because Melo's face in them, as well as my mine, was priceless. I smile as watching them until I realize I was still sitting ontop of Melo.

     "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY LOVEBIRDS!" O screams. 

    I blush as I get off and then realize... I might like Melo.