5

After about 2 hours of playing 2K and watching The Office; I decided it was time to go home and do my homework. 

"Will let's go I have a lot of homework," I say as I get up from the couch I was previously sitting on.

"But I don't want to.  I'm next on 2K and I have beat Quan," he says whining.

"Hey Luna, did you finish the math homework? I don't understand it," Melo says.

"No, that's what I'm going to work on," I respond.

"Do you mind if I go with you? And then we can work on it together."

"Yeah sure that's fine. I didn't want to be home alone anyways."

"Will find a ride home or walk I don't really care but get home before 11," I tell Will.

"Who are you? My mom?" Will says.

"No but I'm 4 minutes older then you so, technically I'm the boss of you when mom and dad aren't here."

"Pfff okay see you later."

Melo and I walk towards the door together.  "Ooh look at my kids going on their second date of the day!  How cute goals," Don says, recording on Snapchat for like the 100th time today.

I just simply flip him off and walk towards the door laughing a bit.  I mean yeah I kind of like him and I think it's pretty obvious to the others as they've been pestering me for the couple days. 

I unlocked my car and we both get in.  It's only a like 3 minute drive and I park my car in the garage and grab my math book and backpack before unlocking the garage door and walking into my house with Melo behind me.  "Wow I haven't been here in a minute, it's finally clean wow," he says.

"You and the boys were literally here last Saturday Melo," I say laughing. "And yeah I cleaned the house yesterday for like 2 hours because my parents are coming back from their business trip tomorrow, and I'm not tryna get yelled at & my keys taken away."

"Yeah makes sense," he says, as he runs up the stairs.  He opens my room door and jumps on my bed. 

"If you keep doing that, you are going to end up breaking my bed," I said playfully slapping his arm.

"Good," he says smirking.  He pulls out his math book and worksheet as I pull out mine and I start explaining to him how to do it.

I feel his stare on me and I look up and tell him, "You know it's not polite to stare at someone for a super long period of time."

"I know but I wasn't staring I was just observing."

"Same thing Melon."

I look up to him and he's still staring at me.  I look into his eyes and notice he's leaning in. 

Holy shit holy shit what do I do.  Do I lean in also.  Wtf . Holy fuck, I thought

I then find myself leaning in too and then... BAMM His lips were on mine and they moved in sync with mine for a good 20 seconds.  Let me tell you this was by far the best kiss I have ever had.  GIRL I was fucking doing cartwheels in my brain.  Nah scratch that backflips just fucking backflips!!!!

"I like you." I blurt out.

"I like you too, a lot."

"But what about Will?" I say.

"Will, Who?" He says pecking my lips once again.