10

Luna POV

Today Melo and I are going on a date.  I'm really excited since we're going to the pier carnival at the beach and I live for carnivals.

I decide to just dress casually.  I go with a olive green flowy top with black pants and my checkered black and white vans.  I just leave my hair straightened and apply mascara and lip gloss.  I grab my wallet and phone from my bed and go downstairs to grab my keys. 

Whenever Melo and I go out I have to drive because this child can't get his license until he turns 16 next month.  I sometimes let him drive my car when I'm too lazy to drive but for the most part I'm like his personal uber tbh. 

I drive to Melo's house and honk because I'm too lazy to get out duh.  After like 2 minutes he comes out in a blue BBB shirt (what's new lol) and some jeans. 

"Ooh my boy looking cute!" I say laughing. 

"Man look at you looking gorgeous as ever," Melo says as he gets in kissing my cheek. 

After a maybe 15 minute drive we finally get there and I'm so hyped.  I basically drag Melo out of the car and run to go get our wristbands. 

After about 2 hours of playing games and going on rides the fair was coming to an end so we decided to go on the Ferris wheel last.  He won me a huge giraffe that I chose out because it reminded me of Melo. 

After waiting in line for 10 minutes it was finally our turn to get on.  When we sit down I noticed that Melo suddenly stiffened and looked almost nervous. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Okay I'm guess I'm just going to go for it," he muttered.  "Luna I like you a lot like a lot.  More then I've ever liked a girl every before.  And I know you probably already know this but, you're amazing and kind and beautiful and just everything I would ever want in a girl. You always support me no matter what, you've always be there for me since day 1, and heck even my parents like you more then they like me.  I've never felt his way about anyone ever before and I want to ask you if you would be my girlfriend."

I just stare at him blankly until we finally reach the top and when we finally get there I scooch closer to him and crash my lips on his.  We haven't really kissed a lot since our first kiss maybe only once or twice and let me tell you I thought the first kiss was amazing.  But this kiss beat it by like 100x. 

"I'll take that as a yes?" He says.

"Yes yes yes." I say as I continuously peck his lips over and over.

Kinda short sorry kinda in a rush but 8 votes for the next update girliesssss