7

It's currently halftime and my team Is up 67-45.  We have a 22 point lead and I'm pretty sure we have secured the win but the team we're playing is pretty good so we shouldn't get too confident.

#22 on the other team has been pretty aggressive and pushy the whole game.  She's been trying to get under my skin the whole game but it's obviously not working since I have 36 points with 8 assists and 3 steals. 

She's been fouling me all day and of course these dumb ass refs are not calling shit.  She's not affecting my game but I'm definitely kinda afraid that she's gonna end up getting me hurt.

Maddie inbounds the ball and passes it to my at half court with #22 all up on me.  I show off my handles a bit and blow pass here and find Taylor wide open at the post and I pass the ball to her for a wide open layup.

"Luna, calm down baby!" My dad shouts from the stands noticing I'm a bit ticked off because of #22.  Yeah, I have a history of doing dumb things when I mad. 

#22 dribbles the ball up half court with me guarding her tightly.  She tries to cross me up with her pathetic handles but I just simply swat the ball over taking control and running down court for an easy layup.  As I go up for the layup I feel two arms grab me by the waist pulling me down hard making me fall awkwardly on my ankle.

I quickly get and ignoring the pain and look up to see #22 smirking.  I go up to her and push her.  I hear the ref blow their whistles, as 22 pushed me back making my stumble back a bit.  I go up to here and push her alot harder but this time instead of pushing back she slapped me HARD. 

Let me tell you at this point I was more then mad.  I square up and was about to throw hands before one of the refs holds me back and forces me to go into the locker room. 

2 of my teammates walk in and the ref leaves and I get up and punch a random locker.  I immediately start crying from the intense pain from my fist and my ankle.  I go into the restroom stall and cry a bit more, remembering that many scouts have came to watch me and I absolutely fucked up. 

After about 15 minutes I decide to calm down and try to act fine in front of my teammates and coach.

I sit down on some piece of equipment as the whole team walks in and the trainer comes to me and starts to examine my ankle. 

"Hey Pluma? You alright!" Taylor yells.

"Yup, I'm fine just pissed that the bitch slapped me and I couldn't hit her back in any way."

"Well it's seems that your ankle is just swollen not sprained or broken.  Just be careful and walk on these for the remainder of today and tomorrow and you should be ready to go in about 2 days," the physical trainer says as he hands me some crutches.

"Okay thank you so much, sounds good," I say smiling.  I actually got so lucky my ankle wasn't sprained or even worse broken.  That hoe pulled me down so hard I was almost certain something was wrong with it.

"WELL AYE PLUMA!  AT LEAST WE STILL GOT THAT DUB BABY!" my team saying hyping me up.

I love my teammmm so muchhh!!