9

Luna pov

2 months later

Melo and I have grown even closer, it's that's even possible. We hang out 24/7, literally if I'm not home I'm at his house or if he's not home he's at mine. We basically act like a couple except we're not officially dating.

I already talked to Will about it and as expected he was perfectly fine with it. He then did that little "if he hurts you imma beat his ass" talk but you know we all know Will's little ass ain't doing shit. But hey, Will likes to talk the talk. Whatever, as long as he's cool with it I'm fine.

Right now, I'm going over to Melo's house to play 2K with him and the boys.

I changed into Melo's black and gold BBB shirt and some ripped jeans with my white vans slip-ons.

I get in my car and drive to his house. I could probably just walk there but ehh too lazy. I park in the driveway because I'm a boss ass bitch like that and walk into the house and sit on the coffee table blocking the boys view from the table.

"Melo get your girl I can't see the fucking TV!" Eli yells.

Melo comes and picks me up from the table and returns to the couch he was previously sitting on and sits down placing me on his lap.

I turn around, straddling him, and lay my head on his chest. "I'm tired," I whisper into his chest.

"You literally went to sleep at 7," he says laughing.

"Yeah, but you and Don woke me up when you called me at 3:00 asking for me to bring you guys Taco Bell."

"But you didn't even bring us food," Don says laughing.

"Yeah, but you guys still woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep," I say.  "You know what I'm going to sleep bye."

I fall asleep on top of Melo after only like 2 minutes. 

Melo POV

Luna fell asleep on top of me.  She's so cute and I like her so much.  I really like her and I think I'm ready to ask her to be my girlfriend.  I'm just waiting for the right moment.  I already asked her parents and Will if they were okay with it and of course they said yes.

I think I know how I'm going to ask her out but i don't know yet.  I mean I like her so much that I don't want to her to be unimpressed when I ask her to be my girlfriend.