Handcuffed together (Albus)

You got in the train alone, searching for an empty compartment. It was always like that, you going to the platform early, occupying a compartment, and then, Rose would come find you, most of the times joined by Lily, and unfortunately, Albus Potter.

You and the Slytherin were in a constant war. You hated him, and he hated you. He would always challenge you, always react to what you were saying or doing. You were opposites, and that was something both of you knew. Fortunately, with that Slytherin would come another, Scorpius Malfoy. You and Scorpius lived in a close proximity, and so, the two of you had grown to be friends.

It seemed that this train ride wouldn't be any different. Rose opened the compartment, grinning at you as she got in. You sat up and hugged her, her hugging you back as well, and she sat opposite you, next to the window. Next came Lily. She smiled at you widely, before pulling you in for a hug. You giggled and hugged her back, before releasing her. She sat down next to her cousin. The next one was Scorpius. A dazzling smile found its way on your face at the sight of him, and the young Malfoy smiled back at you.

"Well, if it isn't for my favourite Gryffindor." he said, pulling you in for a hug. You giggled in his arms, before reaching up and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"It's good to see you, Scorp." you said, the boy kissing your forehead in return.

"We are right here, you know." Rose said from behind the two of you, and Scorpius smirked his famous Malfoy smirk, that you couldn't help but think that it made him look sexy as hell. You had told him that one day, and needless to say, he had taken it upon himself to remind you once in a while what you had said.

"Are you jealous, love?" he asked, Rose scoffing and rolling her eyes at him before looking outside the window. You and Scorpius smirked. The two weren't together, but you wished they were. Scorpius liked her very much, and you could see that Rose felt the same, yet, she was too stubborn to admit it.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" a masculine voice grumbled, and you groaned silently before moving away from the door and sitting down on your previously occupied seat, opposite Rose and next to the window. Scorpius sat down next to you, and the boy you hated, or else known, the boy named Albus Severus Potter, sat down next to his best friend, Scorpius, after closing the door. Once everyone was down in their seats, you turned your attention to Scorpius.

"Where did you go for holidays? You didn't answer to any of my owls." you frowned, and the boy looked apologetically at you.

"I'm sorry, but my father and I were in New York for most of the summer, and no owl came to me. But, when I returned to the Manor I found all of your letters, I'm sorry for not answering. I read all of them though, and I don't know whether should I be worried you lost all your summer waiting for a letter back or be really happy that you care this much." he explained, and you smiled at him.

"It's alright Scorp, but you really should tell me when you are leaving for holidays, I came to the Manor for about a week everyday until I guessed that you weren't at home." you said, watching as Scorpius' expression turned into one of guilt. A scoff was heard from beside Scorpius and you narrowed your eyes at the Slytherin who had a scowl on his face.

"Watch it, Potter." you hissed, before turning around and looking outside in the green scenery for the remainder of the journey.

***

"Our team is the best."

"No, Potter, your team sucks."

"You aren't one to talk, Gryffindors are a bunch of idiots." you stopped abruptly, making the two boys on either side of you halt and look back at you, the blonde one with irritation and the black haired one with triumph painted all across his face.