Hidden Fame

"Thank you, thank you all!  Good night, Los Angelos!  I love you all!"  I screamed at the top of my lungs at the mass of people in front of me.  However, I was sure that no one heard me over the flashes of cameras, reporters asking for "tell-all interviews," and the screams of the big blob of faces standing before me.  As my bodyguards ran through the crowd, dividing the red sea, they carried me and then realeased me into the comfort of my sleek black limo, complete with minifridge, library, and flat-screen television.  All of the bodyguards remained outside of the car, except for two which escorted me, who had the easy job.  The other five or six were fully occupied with pushing back the crowd of crazy teenagers, who were too busy chanting my name to notice the bodyguards' futile actions.  I rolled my window down to say one last goodbye as my car rolled away from the crowds.  While I was screaming out, all of the boys were practically drooling all over me, unashamed.  I knew from experience that they were all dragged along by their girlfriends, but that they also secretly wanted to come along. 

     Now, if you haven't guessed yet, I am famous.  If you don't know who I am, you must live under a rock.  Or maybe in Nowheresville, Losertown.  Well, maybe if you were the Queen of England you would be too busy to know who I am, but chances are that you are now that famous.  And let's face the facts and stop joking around: even the Queen of England knows who I am.  After all, I did perform for her at her birthday party last year.  My name is Lilly, but you may recognise me more as LIL, International Superstar.  Right now my song, Don't Think About Me, is at the top of the hot music chart, with quite a few of my other songs following close behind it.

    But before we can go any further, though, into my own secret life, you must promise me that you will tell no one of the contents of this diary.  Not your friends, not your family, and definitely not your dog.  Especially if you are a papparazzi, work for the press, or are anything from the above.  My life should never be known by the likes of you, so you better stop reading this right now!

     Okay, so now that they are one, I know that my secret is safe.  So just listen, and I will tell you all about my not-so-ordinary life.