Random Camp Parties

*okay first things first, if I get a million and one chat things on this and I don't read them all it will kill me because I am young and still go to school bless my soul (that is non-existent from the many authors who have already killed me) so I would prefer that if you wanted to say any ideas or anything... please send me messages! I love messages, anyway, please do read on!*

and excuse any mistakes I make I am also sorry for that :)

Will putting music speakers out in the open at camp and Will dancing like an idiot and everyone joining in and Nico walking out of his cabin and sees what is going on and then gets weirded out and walks back the way he came. (this is my weird idea, yes)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'HEEEEEEEYYYYY GUUUUUYYYYYSSSS' the camps most famous healer walked sassily up the Dining Pavilion (where everyone usually hung out and chatted and had banter and whatnot) with two music speakers in his hands, Kayla Knowles right behind him carrying the Apollo's cabin's computer under her arm.

Most of the camp turned towards Will and cheered and hollered (most of them probably not even knowing why) at the son of Apollo and his mischievous smile.

He plonked the speakers down on the ground and said something to Kayla, who then walked up the front of the Dining Pavilion and placed the computer down on the ground there. Will then walked up to the computer, sat down and messed around with it, until he got a blinding smile on his face once again.

Will jumped and yelled. 'ALRIGHT!! YO PEEPS, WHO WANTS TO HAVE A PARTEEEEYYYYYY??!!' then the whole camp did cheer and holler, who didn't like a good out-door disco eh?

Will crouched down once again and clicked the mouse of the computer, and...

'Like A Champion' blasted out of the speakers, turned on to full volume, making the whole camp scream and yell and shove each other about daring the people to 'go up and dance' or whatever.

Solace laughed and started dancing along with his siblings to the ridiculous song with everyone else. Within a few minutes, almost the whole camp was up by the speakers jumping and singing and twerking and doing other weird things that no one really had a name for. *coughWillSolacecough*

During the party Kayla danced up to Will and yelled in his ear, 'WHERE'S NICO? I'D LOVE TO SEE HIM DANCE!!', she then laughed and jumped off into the crowd again.

Will did wonder though, where the Hades was Neeks?

That was when Will Solace looked towards the cabins to see the one and only Nico di Angelo looking somewhat annoyed and confused. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning, his raven black messier than normal, and in his adorable face, a sign that he had been asleep for the past hour.

William rolled his eyes and continued to dance as the son of Hades came yet closer, still half looking at the floor disorientated, but, then again, no one likes to be woken up by a stupid song, right?

When Nico was within a closeish range to the party, he looked up and saw the chaos that was happening.

His face turned surprised and his mouth formed a cute 'O' shape as he stopped in his tracks and stared at the crazy demigods being...well, crazy. He then closed his mouth and pointed his finger in the direction he came in, spun around and speed walked back off to his cabin again.