Snowed In Pt 2

It was a lazy push, obviously, so i tried again, harder this time.

Still, nothing happened.

'Will can you try open this Dam thing?' i turned around and looked at him lazily.

Will went up to the door and began feeling it.

'Will, it's not a freaking human body, OPEN THE DAM DOOR!!' I was getting angry now, though i'd only tried twice, even then; halfheartedly.

'Well even from in here the door feels cold. Like, really cold so...maybe the snow has built up?' He turned around and looked at me sheepishly.

'It's not like we have windows on our doors...' He then added, slightly sarcastically.

'Yeah... but we do have windows!!' i ran to the other side of the room, to where a window over-looked the small green area in the middle of the cabins, hoping that the view i saw wasn't what Will had guessed.

Wrong.

I got to the window and, literally, most of what i could see was white. And to confirm Will's and now my suspicions,  what used to be full sized cabins where now slightly less than half that. The snow was at least a foot deep. And i couldn't see anyone milling about, which meant everyone, not just me and the idiot, where inside.

I slowly turned to look at Will who was, for some odd reason, smiling!?

'You were right...' i glumly told him.

He seemed to think that this sudden occurrence was a fantastic thing, and as i watched him try and contain another smile, he said, '...o-oo-oohhh...o-okaayy...?' his voice wavered as if he were on a REALLY really fast merry-go round thing.

'And you're happy because?' i asked, raising an eyebrow

'Be-because...' he sighed, obviously noting the fact that he could not lie to my face at this point.

'Because i'm with you' He then said, looking into my eyes and beaming genuinely.

For a moment i thought someone had quietly come in behind me and Will was smiling at them, but, as i stumbled back and lamely shoved on the door again, i knew the gesture was aimed at me.

' And what's so interesting about me, then?' i dropped my eyes to the floor and strolled to my bed.

'Well...um... you're...you're very...' he couldn't find any words, as i suspected.

'Exactly, Solace. Don't pretend to be happy around me, i know what you think' i lay on my bed facing the ceiling, hands on my stomach.

Will came over and lay beside me, i didn't flinch at the movement though. I found his presence comforting, for reasons i have known and have not told Will about since the 'three days in the infirmary' thing.

He was attractive, gods damnit. Very, very, Attractive.

'So you know that i think that, when you do, your smile makes me proud to be who i am. You know that i think your smile is the most rarest and the most adorable thing since freaking baby animals and you know that i know that i am the ONLY ONE...who can get that smile to appear on your young and cautious face?'

I turned to look at him, astounded. 'Wh--' 

'And so you think you know that i think, and i'm probably right, here, that you are probably the bravest demigod to ever exist? And, yeah, i've seen Jackson in battle, i've seen a glimpse of Grace in battle, i've seen Annabeth and Piper and Clarisse and most of the demigods here fight. But i don't know them the way i feel like know you. None of them crawled through Tartarus alone, Nico.

'None of them have lost a sister after a promise and then watched their own mother die. None of them have gone up to Hades like you did once and didn't even flinch when he nearly killed you via black fireball. 

'And do you know what? i think i prefer and respect you, out of ALL the others out there. Why, you ask me. Because i only know them when they're injured. When they're in need of a shoulder to cry on, someone to rant at, a face to say 'Hi' to. Yeah, Nico, 'oh my gods that's more than i'll ever do to you', you think. No.

'I only knew you when you were injured, but then you stayed. After the three days you came back. You came back with a freaking sandwich and a drink for me, for Zeus's sake!' Will laughed aloud.

'And everyone looked at you because they thought you're different. But you're not. You've seen people die, i've seen people die. The whole of the Apollo cabin have seen people die and therefore you are the most relative and most understanding person we could ever turn to in crisis.

'And i still knew you when you needed a shoulder to cry on and a face to rant at, because then you told me everything. It helped, didn't it? Talking. You talked and you talked and you wouldn't stop and by the end of it i think i was crying too. i was crying for you, because i care Nico. I care when you don't turn up for breakfast or when no one has seen you for the whole day because you were feeling too alone and isolated to even face the world. I care when you use your powers to save other people and wouldn't give a second thought about what you are doing to yourself.

'You are brave and you are strong. You care for other people more than you care for yourself and you would stop someone from dying even if it meant you went down too.

'i respect you for that.'

Silence. The room was blurred and my chest felt hollow. My cheeks were wet and flushed. I just lay there in the silence with Will, crying silently. He was telling the truth.

I could tell he was telling the truth. I felt happy he was telling the truth. it meant he also trusted me the way i had come to trust him.

Will took another deep breath in to say more.

'So you think you know what i think about you? Or even, what everyone else thinks about you, for that matter?' 

OKEY DOKEY PEEPS i'll leave it there and do a part three, 'the next day' because my brain can't be bothered with the sloooooowwwww build up to the sloppiness and lovey dovey and just no.

Okay, tell me how i am doing and how i can improve. Bye-a!