Mornings

Got the idea from my loyal friend Cakecat001   (other people can help maybe? xD) and myself from being partially mentally disturbed pffsh. Okay this is what I got, it's gon be short and it's nearly 11:00 at night so HEY.

Okay I have this weird theory that Chiron let's EVERYONE if they want sleep outside by the pavilion or Big House or whatever, the Apollo kids would get the spare beds from the infirmary or somewhere...yeah it's weird but so am I  xD I hope you like it.

There's going to be a mix in fandom characters in this one, this is what i did in the morning and this is how i'm writing it so...

Nico in the morning in my version of reality

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico woke up in the morning draped over (in his opinion) the most perfect person that ever existed in the world. Mornings started out simple enough: the realisation of light from behind your eyelids, a wriggle here, a sigh there. Roll over off the perfect boy and then open your eyes sighing heavily.

Nico did exactly this small routine and then got up to go to the toilet. People looked. People sniggered and whispered over in small groups by their beds.

'Y'know, i don't understand why people expect me to look like fricking Frankenstein in the mornings, i'm only human, jeez people get a grip of yourselves' Nico laughed and slouched on one leg as the replies came fairly quickly to his statement.

'yeah, you look fine dude' Magnus raised his eyebrows and stretched out even more on the sofa as Alec goaned and squirmed away from him.

Will sighed and opened his eyes, gazing at Nico and smirking, 'it's your behavioural problems, babe' 

'Behavioural problems? Are you trying to provoke me?' Nico turned to look at Will, a small smile on his face.

(plot change cus i can't remember what i did this morning, in my eyes Nico is a chocolate addict)

'Yeah, if someone gave a chocolate bar to you now, you'd kill someone if they tried to take it' Will pointed out, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

Laughter came from various others. 

'I got one' The air shimmered slightly and a Bounty bar pack appeared in Magnus's hand.

Clary laughed, 'and that came from thin air, Magnus?'

' yeah it did, shutup biscuit' Magnus rolled his eyes and threw the Bounty bar pack in Nico's direction. 'it's yours now, honey'

Nico picked it up from where it had fallen and beamed slightly, 'thanks' .

Before he could get the chance to finally go to the bathroom Will called him over one last time.

'Nico, come here please' Will asked politely.

Nico obediantly walked over to Will, who had now gotten out of bed and was standing face to face (ish) with his Angel.

At the slightest movement of Will's hand moving towards Nico's Bounty pack, Nico screamed and slapped Will in the face.

Okay maybe someone else could do this like proper short headcannon style that everyone will love better than this one.

It was longer than intended. okay thanks for reading. give comments, give advice, and just give me SOME kind of a sign that people like my work and i shouldn't just give up all together xD.