Who's Screaming?!

HELLO...I'm back! and, be prepared now for another one of my ridiculously stupid ideas and a WARNING for you all, it's not in a bad way though...hopefully.

So! WARNING: Cringe and OTT coming up!

Nico getting excited and screaming like a total girl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Nico?' Will called his boyfriend as he entered the Hades cabin.

Nico snorted, 'and who gave you permission to come in?' he stood up from his previous spot in the corner of the cabin, holding a red patterned notepad in his hand.

'Me, of course', Will laughed and walked over to the smaller demi-god. 'What's that?' the son of Apollo pointed to the notepad Nico had in his hands.

'Oh, nothing' Nico replied, crouching with his back to Will as he shoved it under his bed, 'just...stuff I write'. He turned back to Will and hugged him, 'so, why are you here again?' Nico asked, his voice muffled by the blonde's camp T-shirt.

'Well, you know it's near the summer holidays, right?'

'hmm...yeah, and?' Nico asked, looking up at Will.

'Well, there is something I wanted to show you!'

'Aaaaannd... when is there a time you ever don't want to "show me" something, Solace?' Nico grinned and followed Will out of his cabin.

As they approached the 'mainland' of the camp, it seemed to Nico that there were more campers than usual, 'um, why are there so many campers, Solace?' Nico slowed a little, getting wary, as he always was with newbies.

'You'll see soon hon' Will smiled and carried on walking towards the crowd.

Nico rolled his eyes and jogged a little to catch up with the blonde, as he had stopped walking the moment Will called him 'hon'.

Too late Nico realised who the crowd of campers were, and he grabbed Will by the hand suddenly.

Will frowned, 'what is it?'

'The people... there' Nico pointed to the crowd, 'Are...are wearing...purple?' it was a fact but came out of the demi-god's mouth sounding like a question.

'Yeah, why?' Will asked, still concerned.

'But that means...' Nico gasped and let go of Will's hand.

A very excited girlish scream cut through the air of the camp. The Romans turned around to find a young camper dressed in black running toward them practically crying.

'NICO!!' Jason yelled, throwing his hands around Percy, for some odd reason or another.

Nico ran into Jason and hugged him, hard.

He then let go and started baffling about how his friends had left him and saying names and asking too many questions at once.

'OHMYGODSJASONIMISSEDYOU' Nico laughed and then ran around the crowd and found Hazel, and hugged her to death too.

The process of Nico hugging people, some he didn't even know, went on until he had finally calmed down and actually did look like he was about to cry.

The day ended with all the demi-gods chatting around the campfire, the 7, Reyna, Nico, Will, Leo and Calypso sat on the ground huddled up together in some sort of a massive group cuddle or something, and everyone was happy

sorry for the bad ending I guess I'm just bad at fluffy/nice stuff unless I'm in the mood xD

and... near the beginning, just the tell you, I did NOT just foreshadow an upcoming One-Shot...oh, no...

Hehe,

Ayway, hope you liked it! I promise i'll keep updating and once again, I'm sorry for the cringe, I know Nico would NEVER do that xD