Could You M--

Over 200 views thank you so much :D

Here is another chapter for y'all :)

Nico and Will are the same age as they are in the books for this (15), because of humour reasons.

Some sort of proposal *wink wink*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Will's PoV

I was in Nico's cabin, waiting for him to get back with the snacks, seeing as we were having a sleep over (Does that really work?) when he then stumbled through the cabin door, looking nervous but trying to recollect himself in front of me.

He stood partially rigid, his arms fiddling about either side of him.

'Nico?' I asked as he slowly advanced towards me.

Once he got near enough though, he dropped to the floor, suddenly relaxed and was kneeling in front of me.

'um Ni--' I got cut of by him suddenly speaking.

'Will... I-I know I don't have anything to give you in exchange for the favour...but could you... could you m--' he got cut off by my excited squeal of joy.

I knew what was coming, and I have waited for this for SO LONG...

'YESYESYESYESYES' I stopped, looking down at Nico to see he had a very perplexed look on his face.

'...What?'

'--anage to get rid of the spider on the front porch of the cabin...?' he averted his gaze from my face to somewhere that was suspiciously near to my crotch.

He then, with an absent look on his face said, 'it's huge...'

Nico's PoV

Will glared at me and then shoved me to the floor, exiting the cabin to no doubt do as I asked him to.

I grimaced slightly but laughed anyway, following my gazes after Solace, 'What did I do wrong??!'

AAAAANNNDD fini ;)

Keep voting, commenting and giving me ideas, people!!