Prologue

*Hi everyone! I'm the author of this story, and thanks for reading this! As you can see, this is merely the prologue and explains the anime from Nagisa's perspective. I also put in a little how Nagisa sees the main protagonist in this fanfiction. So, please read the next chapter to get to know the main story! Thank you!
/Maja

-----------------

"We are killers, and our target is our teacher. Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School: the assassination classroom. Another day, another bell rings."
Shiota Nagisa, a regular male student in class 3-E, that's who am I. How did we end up like this? Two things happened at once as our third year began. The first was the moon suddenly exploding into a crescent. And the second was this: the now teacher in our class, that not only looks like a huge yellow octopus but also is the destroyer of 70% of the moon with the speed of Mach 20. He's supposed to do the same thing to earth, and that is where the government had decided on an agreement that he will teach the lowest of the classes in this school, and  that we students in this class shall assassinate him. Why did this creature became our teacher? How will we assassinate him? These cries faded with the word if one final condition. That the success will be rewarded with ten billion yen. We only have a year. If we don't manage to assassinate this guy, earth will be history. We have to keep this a secret within the class. He is a super octopid creature and our target, but.. For whatever reason, as a teacher, he was a damn good one. We were perfectly normal students apart from being impromptu killers, but the E class is a little different from the rest. We're the E class, the misfits that can't keep up at this famous prep school. They call us.. The End class. Our campus is on an isolated mountaintop, away from the rest of the school, discriminating against us. But so far, no one in our class has even been able to land a scratch on Koro-sensei, our target.

"Akiyama-chan! Can you come up to the board and solve this problem?"
"Ah-h, hai!"
It was just another ordinary day at school, we had already tried three assassination attempts at Koro-sensei, none succeeded. Right now, one of my classmates, Akiyama Hiromi, stood in front of the class trying to figure out a math problem. Her long chocolate-brown hair was hanging loosely on her back, and her rose-red eyes were not only reading the problem, but watching nervously around her. I don't really know that much about her, but you can easily tell how anxious and shy she is. She doesn't talk often, doesn't take up that much place, and is mostly seen with Yuzuki or Okuda.
"Well Akiyama-chan, can you figure this out?" Asked the yellow teacher with his big permanent grin.
"Aah.. Uhm..N-no.." she answered as she fidgeted with her own hands.
"Eh~? Really? That's no good~. Try and think about it."
"Uhm... Maybe.. I don't..74?"
"Wrong!" Koro-sensei announced as his face became purple with an X across as he started to explain the answer.
Honestly, that's the same answer I came to. But that doesn't matter as, the only thing I was observing was Koro-sensei.