reverse racism and how it doesn't exist.

Racism is the ideal that one race (can be made) or is superior to other race(s) that is considered inferior

I want to specifically look at the inferior or superior bit of the definition. To be superior is to be in control, the head of, or being better than. In order to be superior in a humanity standpoint, one must have complete control over who they view as inferior. They must have any or all access go resources that are deemed necessary to live. That means control over water, raw materials, economics, politics, military, education, and medical attention. Now, the inferior has to be able to be controlled and have a hardship to gain any sort of leverage against the superior. The inferior is oppressed, assimilated, and also mentally brainwashed into think that they are less than ideal humans, that they are inferior beings. "Keep the poor, poor. Keep the dumb, dumb." You have to be able to keep the inferior, inferior and believe that is their place in society.

To be racist, there has to be a distinction between the inferior and superior (the definition of racism). White people throughout history have gone out of their way to lost people of color know they were superior. They colonized, brainwashed, and dehumanized every other race into thinking that they were the superior or ideal race. To this day, white people still implement their racist ideology into the government to further oppress people of color. Almost 90% of the Congress is composed of white people. They make the prison system, the school system, and bills that oppose the health of people of color. The media puts white peoppe on an unspoken pedestal, victimizing them in almost every single scenario possible, while indirectly associating black and brown people with savages. White racists have executed racism for almost a millineum. Throughout history, Colorism, internalized racism, and self-hate al stem from the oppression of people of color in order to properly carry out racism. If people of color do not share the same access of resources deemed necessary, how can they possibly be seen/made as superior? How can we make white people, the majority, believe they are inferior by any means? How can we place the world's biggest countries in terms of wealth, believe that they are inferior?

Questions I have: 

• What are white "racial slurs?"

• Why are white people victimized in every situation, also though it could be made clear that they are the aggressor?

• Why is it that only white people used racism to justify their horrendous crimes against humanity?