exposing civil rights' activists.

[Disclaimer: I am in no way trying to step on or erase the progress that each of these men have made for the black community, with the exception of Eldridge Cleaver because he was useless. These are just things that I have discovered upon researching. I don't mean to offend anyone or their favorite activist, so don't come for me. ]

Black men, what a dream. Or nightmare, depends on the person. Today on Heaven's Messy And Petty Fun Facts, we're going to be exposing these black men who are famous and known for their civil rights' and cries for humanity, all the while learning to humiliate and demonize black women. Let's take a look:

Martin Luther King Jr. [everyone's favorite black man].

        - Martin not only fell in love with a white cafeteria worker, but he also only married Corretta to please his father (who was displeased at the thought of him ever wanting a white woman)

         - Ralph Abernathy and Jackie Onassis spilled all of the tea and stated that Martin cheated on Corretta back to back, having no respect for their marriage, yet somehow Corretta stood beside Martin throughout everything.

           - Let's not forget Claudette Colvin, who was the first person (along with Jo Anne Robinson) to not stand up or move for white passengers on the public buses. Claudette was a dark skin black girl who was unmoving and had no fears, yet they (Martin) trained  Rosa Parks to be the entire face of the Bus Boycott because Claudette was "too dark." But colorism is some new development, right? Wrong.

Fredrick Douglas [the original hotep]

           Fredrick Douglas was all for equality, protesting for black people and women, but he failed to respect black women

Fredrick Douglas was all for equality, protesting for black people and women, but he failed to respect black women. Fredrick Douglas married Anna Murray Douglas, took her last name, and then went on to treat her like pure trash.

- He was dependent on her money, living in her home, and bringing people into her house. These white "abolitionist" treated her like a slave in her own home and made her go into servitude (although she came from two emancipated slave parents). Fredrick made her a servant to white abolitionists, made her cough up the money to start his businesses, and made her bear children to pass on "his name." He cheated on her, dehumanized her, and used her as prop for his activism.