V | getaway.

_________

"What cannot be seen to you may not be invisible to others."

Lamar shot out the alley quick in his all white 2016 Cadillac Escalade with Alyzai back in the back seat. His boys, whose names she had learned to be Canon, Lincoln, and Brie, were all stuffed inside the car too.

"Are they following us?" Lamar asked, looking into the rear view mirror only briefly.

Canon was in the front so he looked back first. "Nah, I don't see 'em."

Lincoln and Brie looked too but shook their heads to confirm exactly what Canon had said. Alyzai exhaled, looking up at the ceiling of the vehicle as her mind started to travel to her first time in that very truck.

The car shook with the rhythmic strokes as her eyes looked up blankly at the ceiling of the car. Alyzai slurred out drunken, loud moans each time Lamar hit her spot. She was vulnerable, drunk, and pissed off at Jaimir for making this man babysit her again.

This time was different; this time she had someone to listen to her voice when she spoke. Someone who secretly felt the same way and understood her point of views.

Or maybe he was just faking it to get in this position.

At that moment, as he sent chill-striking thrusts straight into her overflowing sex, she didn't care because it felt good. Her heart was racing and her eyes rolled back, he had a hard grip on her curly hair and he had a stroke of man with much experience.

"Mmm... don't stop.." She moaned, dragging them out as the windows began to fog. "Right there..."

Lamar followed her instructions; her blurry vision proving that she was close to the edge.

"Say my name.." He whispered in her ear as he began to speed up. "Let me hear it, loud."

Her eyes rolled back, her nails digging into his back, as her mouth began to open to form the words she was looking for- suddenly, the door was ripped open and Jaimir stood there.

"So where we headed from here?" Lincoln asked, from Alyzai's left side.

Lamar pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at it as they stopped at the red light. "It's late and you got a wife to get home to, don't you?" He asked smartly.

"Ah, you're funny." Lincoln groaned, shaking his head.

For some reason, Brie and Canon laughed too. Alyzai couldn't find what was so funny about Lincoln having a wife but being out with a bunch of hoes all night. Typical men...

"Yeah, that nigga probably misses you." Canon laughed, turning back and looking at him.

Lincoln shot him the middle finger. "Suck my dick, fag." He shot out before looking over to the confused Alyzai.

"What are y'all talkin' about?" She asked, squinting at him.

"They like to joke about my bro." Lincoln explained, shaking his head.

Lamar looked at her through the rear view mirror. "He use to call like every ten minutes to check on this nigga- hello? He isn't dead, is he?" He mocked in a girlish tone.