Ben 10 to Ben Infinity

Feedback Infinity roared with absolute power As the generators on his back blasted out orange lightning bolts. Around him, all the metal bleachers from the gym began to levitate in the air through electromagnetism. Mikoto clutched her head a little as the intense electromagnetic signal coming from the mutating alien began to affect her own powers.

Feedback Infinity then blasted a powerful stream of orange lightning into the wall of the gym and shot out into the sky as a large orange lightning bolt.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" Mikoto demanded as Gensei began to laugh.

"Why I merely unlocked the hidden potentiel of his latent esper ability." said Gensei. "You see....his ability Prediction Point has a theory connected to it....a theory that says if it were ever to reach past level 2....it's nature would change completely. It's one of a few abilities I like to call the Moldable abilities. Abilities like this are even rarer then gemstones....and how the ability changes depends on the kind of person you are.........Ben Tennyson was the perfect test subject....thanks to the theory that his ability would change with every alien he morphed into.........You are merely seeing the first result."

 Mikoto shot a massive lightning bolt at Gensei's feet, blasting him into the floor "WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM!!? TELL ME!!!"

"Hehehehe.... well isn't it obvious? Tennyson is currently in a level 6 shift.....I predict after the Omnitrix reaches 360 more consecutive transformations..........Tennyson will become a level 6.....then there's no telling what could happen.......for all we know....he could just die on the spot."

Mikoto screamed and punched Gensei straight in the face with a lightning engulfed fist, knocking him out and zapping him in the process.

Mikoto breathed heavily for a moment before turning to look at the massive hole in the wall. "Hold on Ben........I'm coming."

Down in the streets of District 7

Touma sat on a bench reading a manga. His school had been cancelled temporarily due to some renovations they were making, so he was taking adavantage of the time he had to actually relax for once. Next to him, a small silver haired girl in a white nun's habit  sat sipping on a Mr. Smoothy drink.

"Hey Touma.......is it normal to have orange lightning storms during the day?"

"Huh?" said Touma looking up from his manga. "What are you talking about?"

As if on cue, a massive blast of orange lightning blasted past Touma and right into a nearby sky scraper. The entire building collapsed with a crash.

"HOLY COW!!" Said Touma. "WHAT THE HECK!?"

Touma turned to find Feedback Infinity walking down the street, his fanged mouth crackling with powerful lightning.

"W-what!?" said Touma noticing the currently orange Omnitrix symbol on Feedback Infinity's chest. "I-is that......Feedback?"

"What's wrong with Ben!?" said Index looking horrified. "Why is he growling like that!?"

Feedback Infinity roared again and caused a shockwave to vibrate out from himself, destroying all the windows in the area and causing all the cars within a 50 ft radius to explode.

Touma gritted his teeth as he stood up and back up slightly. "Index....you need to go home now......I'm going to make a call."

Index nodded and hurried away. Touma took out his phone, but for some reason it was going all glitchy and he couldn't even make it call.....

"Darn it!" said Touma. "Feedback's electric powers must be disrupting everything.

Suddenly Feedback roared out again while his Omnitrix badge began to glow powerfully.