9

"Sammy, I'm going out with Michael tonight, you good here by yourself?" Jeremy asked. Sammy looked up from his book. 

"Yeah, I think I'll survive. Hey, do you know how many people died in world war two?" He asked. Jeremy thought for a moment. 

"At least twelve." He said. Sammy nodded his head.

Sammy had moved in with Jeremy and his dad. Jeremy's dad was cool with it, which was awesome. Michael was almost always here with Jeremy and Sammy, and Sammy wanted to vomit rainbows because those two were so lovey dovey with each other it was kind of gross. 

Rich and Jake were also there a lot. Unsurprisingly, those two started dating and Sammy doesn't know if he has ever seen Rich happier. 

And Sammy? Well, he was no single pringle himself. He got himself a significant other named Phoebe. Phoebe didn't actually have a gender, but Sammy didn't think that was important. 

Sammy grabbed his phone and texted them.

TheSamMan: Hey, do you wanna come over?

FeeFiPhoebeFum: Yeah! I'll be over in a minute or two. 

TheSamMan: Great! You don't need to knock, the spare keys are under the flower pot next to the welcome mat. Just walk in. I'm in my basement. 

Sammy put his phone away and went back to reading. After a few minutes, he heard footsteps. He looked up to see Phoebe plopping themselves next to Sammy. 

"Hey. Where is everyone?" They asked. Sammy shrugged. 

"You know my brother. He's on a date with his boyfriend. Also, my dad is on a date with some woman named 'Heidi' or something. And I figured 'hey. Everyone is hanging out with their significant other, why don't I invite mine over?' And so here we are. Wanna order a pizza and watch a movie?"

"You know me so well. We will get three meat, right?" Phoebe asked. Sammy nodded. 

"You know it. You can never go wrong with three different kinds of meat. Unless one of them is a snail. That's just plain gross." Sammy said as he scrunched up his nose. 

"I'm pretty sure that cooked snails are called escargot, not just plain ol' snail meat," Phoebe said. Sammy smiled and waved his hand in a dismissive way. 

"Potato, pineapple." He said. Phoebe laughed. 

"I think it's actually 'potato, pohtato' but I could be mistaken." They said with a laugh. 

"Then I do believe you are wrong. Right, on to pizza!" He grabbed his phone and ordered a pizza. 

Phoebe and Sammy spent the next twenty minutes giggling about some youtube video they just watched. 

The pizza came, and they watched a movie. Halfway through the movie, Jeremy and Michael walked through the door hand in hand. They noticed Phoebe. 

"Hey," Jeremy said. Michael gasped.

"I love this movie! Can we join you guys?" Michael asked. Phoebe and Sammy nodded. 

"Knock yourselves out." They both said at the same time. They both gasped.
"JYNX!" They both yelled. 

Michael and Jeremy sat on the other end of the couch. Jeremy snuggled up against his player one and Michael wrapped his arm around his player two. 

Phoebe looked at them and then back at Sammy. 

"I wanna do that too. Prepare for snuggle attacks," They said flatly. 

"Um, yeah, sure." Sammy awkwardly said.  Phoebe snuggled up against Sammy and it was the purest thing that anybody could have possibly laid eyes on.

So, yeah. Everyone got their happy ending. Jeremy got his brother back, his boyfriend back, and his happiness back.

Jeremy never regretted taking the Squip. In fact, he would say that was the best decision of his life.

HOLY BANANA MILKSHAKES

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE READ MY STORY

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO FINISH IT

I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED 

Thank you to everyone who gave me so much support for this story! I literally don't think I would've been able to finish it, but here we are. 

Also, sorry for not responding to most comments. I'm an awkward turkey and I don't know how to respond. Whoop. 

I might do a few bonus chapters because I honestly think that Sammy and Phoebe are really cute together okay. Plus we need more Jeremy and Sammy bonding moments. 

Also, yes, I realised that I started spelling Sammy like 'Sammy' instead of 'Sammie'. I'm going to go back to that one chapter and fix it so it says 'Sammy' instead.

Stay awesome fabulous t-rexs!

-Rowan   ᕙ(⚆◡⚆)ᕗ