Asks and dares day #1

supernerd52 says:  DAMIAN I DARE YOU TO SCREAM JEREMY'S SECRETS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! (Ya know, since you were in his head)

Damian(the author): I have a feeling this was directed at Sammy, but as you used one of my names, I shall gladly answer. 

Damian: *through cupped hands* JEREMY HEERE IS A LEFTY AND HE'S PHENOMENAL AT PLAYING THE VIOLIN. ALSO, IS HE TRANS? MAYBE. I DON'T KNOW. IS HIS NAME JEREMY? OR IS IT JACKIE!? WHO KNOWS!?!?!?!?

Damien: I rest my case.  

mike_faist says: I DARE MICHAEL AND JEREMY TO LOOK UP AND REACT TO BOYF RIENDS FANART-

Micheal: Ooookay? 

Jeremy: Alright, I guess. 

Michael: This is... cute.

Jeremy: Wait, is this a ship about us?

Michael: It... seems that way?

Jeremy: But... if that's the case then what's this?

 if that's the case then what's this?

Michael: I... I don't know. 

Richard_The_Shipper says: Sammy, how in the hell did we get so lucky to end up with you as a squip? Michael, where did you get your hoodie?  Jake, you're super tol, and Rich is super smol, so how do you guys kiss? Rich, was your squip really dark Kermit? Christine, what's your favorite musical? Phoebe, JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING, YOU INSPIRED ME TO COME OUT TO MY FRIENDS. Jenna, I wanna see how many phone calls you can make in twenty minutes. Brooke and Chloe, I dare you two to kiss for 30 seconds.

Sammy: AW! Honestly, I don't know! The chances of coming across me as a Squip are very slim, so Jeremy just got really lucky! But who knows? Maybe there are others out there.

Michael: I stole it from Jeremy when earlier this year! But I bought all the patches online. 

Rich: Well, the anthwer to how me and Jake kith ith thimple.

Jake: Rich dips me. 

Rich: Yeth, my Thquip was dark kermit... I don't want to talk about it for more than one reathon.

Christine: *heavy breathing* DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN ONE OF MY BABIES but since I have to then I have to go with Heathers. 

Phoebe: *blushing super hard* OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO HAPPY HOW DID I DO THAT WHAT.

Sammy: Maybe, and I know it's a crazy idea, but mayybe you're a good person? And stuff?

Phoebe: Shut your mouth, Samuel, you adorable human being. 

Jenna: *taking out her phone* I'm already on it. 

Brooke and Chloe: *awkwardly make eye contact*

Sammy: *squealing* DO IT. PLEASE. JUST DO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE oh my god.

Phoebe: Are... are you okay?

Sammy: My mind just went to a meme oh my god. 

Brooke and Chloe: *awkwardly kiss*

Chaos_Is_Great says: Michael, how did you feel about having a Squip?

Michael: I thought it would be great and that my Squip would be like Sammy, but... 

Michael: Honestly, the most traumatizing part of it all was the fact that it looked like Jeremy... 

Michael: Despite myself, sometimes when I look at Jeremy I get a little nervous. Like he's going to tell me that I'm doing something wrong. 

Michael: It really sucks. 

AwesomeFuzz says: Jake, what's your opinion on Rich's lisp? Rich, Jeremy, how often do you wear your bf's jacket/hoodie? Michael, do you like any musicals? For everyone: dogs or cats??

Jake: I think it's the cutest thing ever in existence and it's just *breathes in* so good. It's some good stuff. 

Jeremy: Why are you asking me? Michael's the one who steals all of my hoodies! 

Michael: *in the background running with an armful of hoodies* YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!

Jeremy: *chases him*

Rich: I thteal hith hoodieth all the time. 

Michael: *still running* YES BUT ONLY ONE MUSICAL AND THAT'D BE THE SHREK MUSICAL.

Phoebe, Brooke, Jeremy, Rich, Vivan, Christine: Cats.

Sammy, Michael, Jake, Kamala, Jenna: Dogs. 

hellachillx says: JEREMY I DARE YOU TO WEAR DRAG AND DANCE SEXILY TO MICHAEL ; ))))))

Jeremy: Oh, no.

Sammy: *with his phone out* Oh, yes. 

~later~ 

Michael: *on his phone humming a song and just being so happy and pure why did I give him so much emotional trauma my boy deserves better*

*musc starts playing*

Jeremy: *walks into the room and starts dancing* 

Michael: *giggling oH MY GOSH SO PRECIOUS* 

Jenna: *breaks the wall down* FIFTY-TWO PEOPLE IN TWENTY MINUTES. HAHA. 

Sammy: Hey!!!! You should, like, comment some more asks and dares for us all! Yeah! Cool! Okay bye have a wonderful evening!!!