Asks and dares day #2

BywaterGal says: To everyone: what's your Hogwarts house?

Sammy: I am a Slytherin! 

Jeremy: I'm a Hufflepuff. 

Michael: Gryffindor!

Rich: Hufflepuff.

Jake: Ravenclaw.

Phoebe: Gryffindor.

Vivian: Slytherin!

Kamala: Hufflepuff.

Christine: Ravenclaw!

Jenna: Slytherin.

Brooke: Hufflepuff.

Chloe: Gryffindor.

jaynizzle04 says: Jeremy / Jake I dare you to reenact say no to this to Michael / Rich*takes out camera* Please.......  

Sammy: *taking out his camera* This is gonna be good. 

*ominous cello*

Jenna: There's nothing like summer in the city. 

*Jake and Jeremy walking around in red dress*

Jenna: Someone under stress meets someone looking pretty.

*Jake and Jeremy kick down the door and enter the room where Rich and Michael are*

Jenna: There's trouble in the air, you can smell it. And Alexander's by himself. I'll let him tell it.

Jake and Jeremy: *don't even bother to wait for a response* I KNOW YOU ARE A MAN OF HONOR.

Rich and Michael: *silently laughing*

Jake and Jeremy: *walk over to their boyfriends* I'M SO SORRY TO BOTHER YOU AT HOME BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GOooOO AND I CAME HERE ALL ALOOooOONE!

Jake and Jeremy: *skip a whole verse* STAAAAAAAYYYYY.

Rich and Michael: okay.

Jake and Jeremy: HEYYYYYYY.

Rich and Michael: *standing up* THAT'S WHEN I BEGAN TO PRAY LORD SHOW ME HOW TO SAY NO TO THIS.

*all of them singing and being happy like the pure boys they are*

Munchy_Bunny says: Sammy, can you read Jeremy's mind since you use to be in there, if so, please tell us what he's thinking XD   

Sammy: I can't read his mind anymore, but I can tell you that he's probably thinking about bananas.

Jeremy: Why bananas?

Sammy: Because that seems like something you would think of.

Jeremy: I mean, you're right, but...

CheaDoor says:  Sammy, does Phoebe know that you used to be a supercomputer inside of Jeremy's brain?

Sammy: Um, no, they don't. And I'm not planning on telling them anytime soon. Not only would they not believe me, but they'd think I'm crazy. I really don't want that. Phoebe is awesome, I really like them. 

Sammy: But Vivian knows! I told her and she instantly believed me. 

Vivian: Hell, yeah I did! There's no way someone as adorable and pure could exist. 

TheMostAmazingTree says: So if Jeremy's SQUIP got reincarnated, does that mean that all of the other Squips get reincarnated too? Or is that just a thing for the nice SQUIPS? 

Sammy: I hope not. I honestly don't even know how any of which happened... happened.

Jeremy: I mean, we had and have a strong bond. Maybe that was it?

Sammy: We might not ever know. 

Castiebee says: What if Sammy met soft Squip? Also, Rich, you are my personal fav, if you could explain Jake to someone who is blind what would you say? Jeremy and Michael, ya done good my bros. no asks for the furry squad. Just keep being you.  

Sammy: Who?

Rich: I would tell them this...

Rich: 'Well, he ith honetht with me, loyal, he rethpectth me, compathion, kind, loving, reliable, and honethtly my favorite perthon. Hith hair ith thoft and hith thkin ith thmooth. My hand fit-th perfectly in hith and he'th very clingy! Tho am I, tho it workth out!'

Jake: *hugs Rich* AH MA GOD YOU'RE SO SWEET.

Rich: *hugs back* yeah, I know.

Michael in Jeremy: *wearing sunglasses* Ayyy.

Fippogrox says: All of you. Pick three of your favorite people in the whole world. Then pick one to hurt mentally (make them have mental issues), emotionally (feelings, betraying, just.. Feelings) and physically (pain). 

Sammy: What? I can't do that! 

Jeremy: You must. 

Sammy: Fine. BUT. They're all going to be fictional characters so I won't actually be hurting anyone. 

Jeremy: Okay, that's a good idea. 

Sammy: In order, Keith McClain- um, I mean, Keith Kogane, Percy Jackson, and Frisk.

Jeremy: Mettaton, Sans, and Undyne.

Sammy: Wow, Undertale trash are you?

Jeremy: Silence yourself, tiny potato. It's my current fandom.

Michael: Harry Potter, Marceline, Lotor.

Phoebe: Rapunzel, Jack Frost, Batman.

Sammy: Why Batman?

Phoebe: Do you realize how impressive it would be if you were able to physically hurt Batman!? You'd have so much power! 

Vivian: Superman, Green Lantern, and Wonderwoman.

Kamala: Draco Malfoy, Chara, Leo Valdez. 

Phoebe and Sammy: *gasps* YOU DARE PHYSICALLY HURT OUR BOYFRIEND!?

Kamala: What?

Christine: Heather Chanler, David, Daniel. 

Jenna: Anastasia, Chris, Ted.

Brooke: John Egbert, Jade Harley, and Vriska Serket.

Sammy: Who?

Chloe: Rose, Doctor, and Sherlock.

Vivian: *clutches shirt* How dare you.  

Jeremy: Comment some more asks and dares okay? Okay.