Hello Marco Jean's Old Friend

"I've come to talk to you again," I said to Jean. His belongings and furniture were thrown all over the place and Jean was laying in the floor in a sobbing mess. I went to comfort him. "Now now Jean~."

"What are you doing in the wrong anime."

       "I-I d-don't k-kn-ow," he sobbed. Obviously he doesn't know what an anime is. He just realized that he's in a different world. I put my hand over his forehead and he immediately calmed down, forgetting everything it seemed, and faded back into his world.

What.

How did I just.

Nevermind.

         We all went back to the Phantomhive manor since the sky was darkening. "(Y/n)!," I heard Alois yell. What does he want. "You're going to sleep with me tonight!," he cheered.

No. I've read too many Ciel x Reader fanfics. He always tries to kidnap the reader than rape them.

"Trancy! I think not. If she's sleeping with anyone, it would be me!," Ciel stated.

"W-w-what! G-guys!!!!!," I complained. They argued for a while. "I guess she'll be sleeping with both of us then," both earls stated. What the hell.

         They dragged me off to a bedroom with a king sized bed. Noooooooooo. They pushed me on it, and placed themselves on top of me. They both had this perverted look on their faces.

         "No," I retreated under the covers. They crawled in after me. I changed into pajamas later and barely slept that night. I finally fell asleep at 3:17 am.

          I opened my eyes to feel two pairs of arms wrapped around me. My face was inches from Ciel's peaceful face. I turned my head around to see Alois sleeping peacefully too.

        I sighed and forced myself back asleep. No point in waking them up. I slept better this time, waking up only when the butlers came in to wake us up.

       "You surely do attract every male, don't you," Sebastian teased. I glared at him and he chuckled. "Just get me something to drink already," I hissed. The earls tightened their grips on me, only to let go when Claude pulled the covers off. We all shivered and got up.

        The earls had their butlers dress them and then both Sebastian AND Claude came over to me once the earls went downstairs. "My lady," Sebastian started. "We will dress you," Claude finished.

         "No," I said. "Sebastian has already forced his way to see me naked, I don't need you to do it too. Also, I'm perfectly fine getting changed myself."

        "I don't think so," they said in sync, coming over to me with their creepy perverted looks. Whyyyy.