{Ciel's Ending}

I grabbed Ciel and ran out. "Pink Jeep, beer's cheap, watch out mother******* here I come beep beep!," I sang. "What kind of rubbish music is that?," Ciel grimaced. "I made it up on the spot," I laughed, pulling him on the public transportation bus and paying for two tickets.

"Where are we going?," he asked. "You'll see," I replied, sitting down in the back of the bus, Ciel awkwardly following. 'Good thing I brought my wallet,' I thought.

~~~~~~~Some Time Later~~~~~

I watched as Ciel pressed his face against the glass, looking at the large overhead sign that said, "Magic Kingdom". "What is this, 'Magic Kingdom'? It sounds fake," Ciel asked. "It's not! Come on, you'll love it!," I told him as I dragged him off the 17th bus of the day. Yes, Ciel complained a LOT.

I payed for admission for the two of us and pulled him through the line, only to stop for...a reason.

"Ciel, you are telling me that you are AFRAID to go through the spinny gate?," I laughed. "S-shut up!," he yelled, his face turning red out of embarrassment. I picked up his tiny body and pulled him over the gate. He brushed himself off and grumbled, "I could have done that myself."

I continued with Ciel at my side, him admiring every shop but trying to hide it. I pointed to the Clydesdale pulling a wagon around Downtown Disney and his eyes opened and mouth dropped. "They're huge!," he exclaimed. I nodded and once again set off toward the castle. He seemed to love it.

I smiled at him and brought him to the Carousel and mounted a black horse with red streaks while I helped Ciel up on one that was blue with black streaks. As it started, Ciel held on for dear life, but started relaxing about halfway through.

Afterwards, I brought him to the Magic Carpet ride, where he got sprayed by that stupid camel that is near the entrance. We both snuck to the front of the line because everyone is taller than us so we are sneaky...very, very sneaky.

As the ride started, I immediately pulled the lever to bring us all the way up, Ciel panicking all the way. Ohh I could have fun with this. I made it go up and down until the time was up, and I did the same when we went on there Space Orbiter in Tomorrowland, there was just way more screaming from him.

Ohhh the best part. The best part!!!!! Splash Mountain!!!!! I smiled an evil smile while my face was turned away from him as I was pulling him yet again. I sensed his nervousness from all the fake signs on the walls. He was beginning to fall back until I forcefully, but gently, brought him along, sending him a comforting smile that made his heart melt.

      We got seated in the front row, which was absolutely perfect. I couldn't sit still as I waited for the drop. There are a few teaser drops which Ciel squeaked at, causing me to laugh.

As the ride was going up for the real drop, Ciel crossed his arms, thinking it was another teaser. It wasn't until he saw the light coming from down that his eyes widened. I smirked and the boat plummeted downwards, Ciel screaming like when Hannah showed him that his eye was in her throat, and he clung on to me VERY tightly. I was laughing as he was screaming, and then it was over. The boat peacefully turned the corner, but Ciel still clung on to me. I laughed and ruffled his hair.

      When we got off Ciel was still clinging to my arm, so I just brought him with me to the photo stand. As we waited for our picture to show up, Ciel finally let go, which made me kinda sad, and stood up straight. As our picture appeared on the screen, I burst into laughter.

          The picture was me laughing and Ciel screaming and holding on to me for dear life. I looked at him and his face was red out of embarrassment, which made me laugh more. I hugged him and bought the picture, despite Ciel's protests.

        I pulled him off once again to a small shop that was really close to Splash Mountain and smiled. His eyes widened when he realized that it was a sweet shop. I grabbed (favorite candy) and went to the cash register to pay for it, Ciel running up with one of those HUGE lollipops in his hand. I chuckled and payed for our candy and we left.

       I popped my (favorite candy) into my mouth and Ciel did the same. I was surprised when Ciel grabbed my free hand with his and held it. My face flushed red and so did his, but neither of us let go.

        We walked to the exit where I bought matching t-shirts for us that had a Mickey made of candy and we walked out in them, once again hand-in-hand, smiling like idiots.

         The ride home was nice too. We watched the sun set from the large bus windows, and we got home before midnight. We yawned in unison and then laughed. I started to head to my bedroom but soon noticed Ciel was following, so I gave him a warm smile and motioned for him to follow.

      I crawled in bed and pulled the covers over me, feeling a weight do the same. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I melted into them. A tired smile crept in to my face as I drifted off to sleep. The last thing I heard was, "Goodnight, (y/n)," and a pair of lips on mine.