Phantomhive Freaks

I'm dressed. Thank god. No more scary looks from the two butlers. I bolted downstairs as soon as I could, only to fall down the entire stair case like the idiot I am.

I pick myself up to see Sebastian laughing to himself. "Idiot," I scowled. "You could have caught me, but you didn't because it would be funny." I sent him a very powerful glare, making the demon shudder. I made my way to breakfast in a very bad mood.

~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~

"Why, (y/n) why???," Alois's cries woke me up from my slumber. I looked around at the four in confusion. "Who did this to you?," Ciel demanded. "What?" I asked, confused. "Your bleeding, (y/n)," Ciel and Alois stated in sync.

'No no no not today not now not here,' I panicked. "No one did this to me," I explained, making them all confused. They don't know what a period is. 'Ehh, why not play around,' I mentally smirked.

"Every month, every female 12 and up sacrifices an unborn fetus to Satan, resulting in the blood in which you see." Ciel stepped back and put his hand on the doorknob. Alois looked like he was about to cry. And the butlers...did a weird facial expression. I grabbed my bag with my woman stuff in it and walked into the bathroom. "Hail Satan."

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

"CCCIIIIEEEELLLLLLL," I heard a screaming. "Shut up nobody likes you," I called back.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my windowsill and looked at the pouring sky. I began to sing.

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
by Set of Off

All of a sudden the 4 boys fell through the door into my room and I lightly gasped. They looked at me startled.

Alois ran up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. "OH MY GAWD (Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY WHY ARE YOU CRYING?," he freaked out.

I reached up my hand to feel that there were, in fact, tears. "I-it's nothing Alois. I j-just used to get bullied a lot back in my world." He hugged me tightly and cried.

I soon heard a faint snore, and looking down, I realised it was Alois. I smiled and picked him up and tucked him in his bed.

'Goodnight, weirdo,' I shed a few more tears before leaving.