A/N- About Erin

I've gotten a number of comments on my story from multiple different people about hating Erin.

I never tried to give off the impression that she was a bad friend, didn't care about you, or was only using you to get to Ciel. She's really nice and funny, and I like her character a lot.

I should have mentioned this in the story, but I'm going to tell you all now.

1. The reason Erin sent you to the world of Black Butler was because you volunteered. She wanted to go, but you knew you would survive better. It does take place where many crimes occur. You knew you would be able to handle them better and get to the main characters and complete your mission.

2. Erin knows that you can manage yourself. She knows how smart and strong you are, and even if something bad happened, you would find a way to make the best of it and turn it in your favor. You can do anything when you put your mind to it.

3. Erin cares immensely about you. Whenever you missed a phone call, she would pace the floor in worry. When you sent her a text about something bad that happened, like when you were almost raped, she punched the wall and her fist went through. Wall replacements cost a lot. When you came back home, she sighed in relief that her friend came back. She didn't care if you failed your mission as long as you came home.

4. Erin didn't go with you because someone had to stay behind to run the machine. You are very bad at operating it while she's an expert. In the story, it breaks down because it's new-ish. She knew something like that might happen so she stayed behind. If you had stayed while she went, the machine would have broken and there would be no one to fix it, leaving Erin stranded in the Black Butler universe.

I hope you all changed your mind about Erin because she really is an amazing friend.