New Path

I have a problem. Well, my life is a problem, but that's not the point. I don't know what my life has come to.

~~~~~~~~3 hours ago~~~~~~~~

New Message: Erin 5:42pm

Heyyyyy (y/n) I totally didn't forget how to fix the calistetix, so you'll be there for some more time. I'll bring you out soon though. Please don't kill me😭. Anyway I hope you're having fun. Don't forget to bring Ciel back with you!

Why did I ever become friends with her again? I don't know. I'm going to die in this anime soon, because come on! It's Black Butler! A VERY dark anime at many places.

I won't be able to sleep tonight. Sebby is going to ask why I have bags under my eyes I'm the morning. I don't care anymore.

~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~

I was right. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. I usually go to bed at 2am and wake up at 11am, but not here. Sebby is always opening the curtains. Sebby is always waking me up. Sebby is always taunting me. Ciel doesn't care that I'm not from his world. I'm done with this. I'm running away. I can't do this anymore.

I grabbed my messenger bag and packed my essentials. My phone, hairbrush, womanly products, etc. I snuck downstairs, and thankfully no one was there. I opened the door and rushed into the woods. Maybe living in the woods won't be as bad as the real world.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~

It's been hours. Buy the position of the sun, I can tell that it's about noon. I sighed as I sank against a big tree and placed my stuff down. It seems that I drifted off to sleep while sitting up.

~~~~~~~~~Time skippo~~~~~~~

I wake up and check the sky. The sunset I see is beautiful, but not as beautiful as- nevermind. I picked myself up, along with my bag, and headed into the dark town.

3 minutes in I heard a woman screaming in an alleyway. Well that was quick. I rushed to the direction of the screaming.

I arrive on a bloody scene. There is an open door in the back of the alleyway with a woman on the floor, being slowly cut to death, with restraints on her mouth, hands, and feet.

I walk over emotionlessly. I notice that her captor disappeared, and she noticed too. She looked at me with pleading eyes, and I returned it with a glare.

          I slowly stepped over her to the counter, and picked up a knife. I turned around to face her. Her eyes widened in terror, and I gave off a smile more creepy and sadistic than anything even Satan himself could have done.

          I go to her and put myself on top of her. I bend down by her ear and whisper, "There are some that cannot be saved. The humans who are lucky to be in the afterlife should be happy. Enjoy your stay~" I drove the knife through her heart.

           I sat myself upright and looked at her beautiful blood in hunger. I hear a laugh behind me, and I pick myself up. I turn around to see Grell laughing. "H-hold on, (y/n). Let me reap her soul," he/she (I'll get to it in the story, relax) smiled. He/she pulled a chainsaw out from the corner and started it up, and drove it into the corpse.

          "Grell, can I get a death scythe too? Please~" I begged. "I-I'll try to sneak you one," Grell blushed. "Anyway Grell, what makes you want to be female? We have to wear corsets and be 'proper'," I sighed. "I want to be female so Bassy will love me!," he/she said with hearts in her eyes.

        "Well then," I smiled. "I guess I'll call you  'she ' then! I don't judge transgenders. But, I like you just the way you are, Grell, you're your own person...," I blushed and looked at the ground.

          Grell's eyes opened wide, and the blush on her face put her own hair to shame. "W-well, (y-y/n), nobody has ever said that to me. No one seems to appreciate me, except you. I kinda want to stay male now.  (Y-y/n), I-I l-l-love you," he stuttered with 50 shades of red  on his face. My face was red too. Grell...LOVES ME???

             All of a sudden Undertaker comes bursting into the room. "Is that the beautiful smell of DEATH?," he laughed. He looked at me, then at the body, then back up. "It's okay, senpai! Her soul was a little messed up last night by that trancy demon!," she giggled. Wait. I looked at the corpse. I just, killed someone...OH WELL! It's just an anime and not real lolololol YOLO.

           I smiled at the two, and they smiled back. "Hehehehehe I like this girl~" Undertaker smiled. "Would you care to be my apprentice? I remember how good you are with bodies and telling what happened to them," he asked, seriously.

           "Mmm sure!," I smiled. "Well, work starts tomorrow, see ya!," Undertaker skipped out, bring the body with him.  "That means I can see you more often without Sebastian interrupting," Grell said in a dramatic way. Grell ran out and jumper into the night. Honestly, I need money now that I'm alone, and it beats being a maid or some s***.

         I walked out and looked down at myself. S*** I'm covered in blood! I ran to the nearest lake and plunged right in. The water around me began to grow red with each passing second. Good thing the blood was still fresh, or I would have more trouble getting it out. Lol who knew that murder, that isn't really murder because that person isn't real, was so fun!!!

         I got out and checked my phone that I left on the grass. I got a text message. Yay. I don't care anymore.

New Message:Erin            3:17am

(Y/n)!!!!!! I fixed the anime-tor!!! Did you get Ciel alone yet? I can bring you back now! Sorry, you're probably asleep right now...GET CIEL!!!!!

           I sighed and typed back.

Erin. I'm not doing to well right now. I ran away and I don't want to go back to the mansion again. I can't do this please bring me home.

           I felt a few tears spill over. Why. Why can't I do what I want with MY life. Why did Erin send ME here. She should have sent someone else. I heard the bushes rustle, and I jumped. I turned and ran off.