Boy You're Gonna Regret Rejecting Me

Ryder's POV

One year later...

"Hey yo, Ryder," my twin, Ryan, yelled, "Moonlight Pack's alpha, Alpha Wolf, wants to talk to you. He's on line two."

"Ok!" I yelled back and picked up line two. "Alpha Smith."

A voice greeted me, "Hey Ryder Man. It's Alpha Wolf." Alpha Wolf, Blake, is my best friend.

"What do you want Blake?"

"My pack is being threatened by a group of rogues. Is there any way that you could help?"

"Of course old buddy. I'll be there tomorrow with my best fighter and 50 other wolves."

"Thanks man. I'll see you tomorrow." With that, he hung up. I called in Sky, now my girlfriend. She walks in with a smile.

"Hey baby." I greeted and pulled her onto my lap. "So, a pack nearby needs our help dealing with rogues. I told the alpha that I will be there tomorrow with 50 wolves and my best fighter. Since you're my best fighter, would you come with me?"

Sky has really changed since when she first got here almost a year ago. She got here during the fall. It is summer right now. She was shy at first but now she isn't afraid to speak her mind and is totally badass. She is still sweet though.

"Of course. Which pack?" She asked

"Moonlight Pack."

"Oh." Her smile fades.

"What?"

"That was my old pack."

"Oh. You don't have to go if you don't want to."

"No it's fine. I'll go and train their butts off"

"That's my girl. I won't leave your side. Now go pack." I kissed her cheek and she left.

Sky's POV

After I left Ryder's office I went to go pack. I'm going to make Blake regret rejecting me. Since it was summer, I'm going to dress in tank tops and short shorts.

I packed all my tank tops and shorts before adding my makeup, dresses, shirts, sunscreen, earring, undergarments, sunglasses, and bikinis.

The next morning

I got dressed in a white tank top, blue denim shorts, blue sandals, grey sunglasses, and had on sparkly purple nail polish. I curled my hair and put on makeup.

Ryder came in two minutes after I got dressed. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded yes. He took my suitcase and walked downstairs to his car. I grabbed a granola bar before walking to his red BMW convertible.

30 minutes later

We pulled up in front of my old pack house. Ryder wrapped an arm around my waist and led me to the front door. He knocked on the door. Blake's gemma, Anthony, opened the door.

"Welcome Alpha Smith. Alpha Wolf is busy at the moment. He told me to show you and your girlfriend your room and that he will talk to you after school tomorrow." He showed us our room. It was clear that Anthony didn't recognize me. I lost weight and now have a lot of muscle.

Blake's POV

Anthony came back to report that Ryder and his girlfriend were settled in. The word girlfriend made me wonder if the girl was his mate or not. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I told whoever it was that knocked.

Jacob walked in, "Hey, Alpha. I was wondering if there were any clues about my sister." Ah yes, Skyler. My sweet little mate. What was I thinking when I rejected her?