Bloody Hell

Sky's POV

I just need to shake the haters off. Ryder isn't my friend anymore so. Buh bye Ryder. I've always hated Lilly so... oh I haven't talked to Hunter in a while.

I wonder if he's over the whole "vampires should be with werewolves" thing. Hopefully or else Blake would tear him apart.

Seeing that hunter's been my best friend since preschool, he is the only dude I tell stuff to, but because of the whole vampires hate werewolves, I haven't been able to talk to him since third grade.

((That was one sentence...oh god))

A loud and low growl interrupted my thoughts. Ugh what now?

I got up and ran downstairs to see a pitch black wolf growling at a bat. WTF?

I sighed and walked up to the wolf and whispered "blake, calm down. It's... oh for god sakes. Just calm down."

He grumbled and ran to shift and change.

I pointed to the couch and tapped my foot at the bat. He obediently flew and shifted. Sitting on the couch in muscle shirt and jeans.

I rolled my eyes "seriously dude?"

"What?" He asked innocently

"You had to pick today to come visit after what? 8 years?"

"7 and a half"

"Oh cause six months makes a HUGE difference"

"Whatever. So who was that mutt?"

"That mutt was my mate." I growled.

"I thought you loved me!"

"You thought wrong. Wolves and vamps don't belong together."

"But we're different"

"Look leech, you need to get it through your head that Sky is my beautiful mate and she doesn't what you!" We both turned to a black eyes Blake who was snarling at the vampire.

I sighed "look Hunter, we are friends. Best friends even, but I don't like you like that. It was nice seeing you but call first next time"

"Better yet, never come by ag-OW!!" Blake looked at me as I smacked his head and glared at him.

I gave Hunter a small smile "I know it doesn't seem like I'm happy to see you but I really am. I'm just really stressed out. Please, come back again."

Hunter smiled at me and flew away in his bat form.

§

I woke up to a high pitch scream from about 10 miles away. Darn my sensitive ears. I groaned and rolled off the bed before pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top.

I ran to the source of the scream to find a girl about 5 or 6. She was laying on the ground with multiple scars and bruises. I started to shake violently.

Who dares to enter my territory and harm a child!

I kneel beside the girl, "hi. My name is Sky."

She whimpered as I picked her up "I'm Hailey."

I smiled "Hailey can you run?"

She nodded. I put her down and said "I need you to run that way to a big house and go inside and tell them that Sky orders them to not harm you"

She hugged me and ran off.

I smiled looking around. I smelt something...strange. I let out a growl as soon as I realize what it was. Vampire scent. I felt a pain in the back of my head and everything turned black.