Trackers

Sky's POV

I slowly blinked my eyes open, my head pounding. I groaned as I looked around at the damp and dark basement. Holy shit was I going to get raped?

A shadow moved it the corner as a voice spoke, "you're awake"

Jeez thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I let out a low growl "who are you and what do you want?"

The person in the corner let out a low chuckle. "My name is Tobias. And I am your worst nightmare."

He started chuckling evilly while I rolled my eyes. Stupid cliche evil people. "What do you want with me?"

"I want your firstborn."

"Dafuq? Dude this isn't that story with the gold yarn."

"I don't give a damn. You get my your firstborn or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or else you can say goodbye to that mate of yours."

"You don't scare me"

"Oh really? Well that's going to change."

Blake's POV

I met up with Ryder in the woods. All the trackers from both our packs split up and tried to catch a scent.

5 hours later, Jacob howled "I found the scent!!!" We all raced over and began to track the scent, leading us to a run down mansion.

"If this doesn't scream cliche I don't know what does." Ryder commented.

I nodded my head in agreement and turned back to the packs.
"WEREWOLVES!! We standing here in front of this build to get back your luna!! Her name is Skyler Williams. Most of you know her. Today, we fight for vengeance, for liberty, and for the Luna."
"FOR LUNA!!!" 400 voices cried.

We busted down the front doors and Ryder and I immediately head for the basement, because, after all, this is a cliche mansion so the cliche villain will but the person in the cliche hiding spot.

I kicked down the door and ran in. The stench of blood greeted my nose. Among all the scents, I could smell Sky's blood and let out a whimper.

I heard a footstep behind me, "well well well, look who we have here."

I spun around and growled at his face, " Tobias. I knew it was you."

"Of course it's me. Who else's mate have you killed?!?!" He spat out. "And Hunter wanted Skyler so badly, so I obviously teamed up with him."

"Your mate was going to kill me! It was self defense!"

"I don't care! I loved her. And now she's dead. And you well be too. Tell lucifer I said hi."

I lunged at him "no. YOU tell lucifer I said hi!"

He quickly shifted and started attacking me. I mindlinked Ryder "go get sky. I'll be fine."

He nodded and ran away.

I growled at Tobias, "It's just you and me now, brother."

Ryder's POV

I ran down the dark, murky halls of the basement, looking through the bars for Sky. I glanced through all the iron bars at the prisoners. Everything reeked of blood. I gagged a little as I continued walking.

Near the end of the basement, I heard a small whimper that sounded a lot like Sky. I ran to the cage the whimper came from and looked in. The scent of the blood hit me like a wall. It was everywhere. I shifted and sliced open the bars before walking in.

I mindlinked the pack doctor to get to me quickly and then licked Sky's leg. I cut her down and laid her on the blood stained tiles. Who puts tiles in a basement?!?!

God vampires are so stupid. *Ratchet white girl voice* like oh my gggooooddddd yall needs some fashion tips like yeah *smacks gum*

Running to the very end of the basement, I saw Sky hanging from the wall, wounds covering her body and a puddle of blood that had cumulated on the ground.

I looked around, searching for the key. I found it hanging on a hook. WORST BAD GUYS EVERY!!! I unlocked the door and got Sky down. She was unconscious the whole time so I carried her out of the basement and out into the fields where the pack doctor was waiting.

I gently laid Sky down and ran back inside to go help Blake after seeing the pack doc starting to stitch her wounds.

I saw Blake and Tobias tearing up the living room. Siblings. I swear.

Blake tackled Tobias and grasped his throat, "you're no bother of mine," he growled out and choked Tobias to death.

He stood up and saw me, "is she...?"

I nodded "yeah. Let's go."

He grinned and started walking towards the outside but I grabbed his arm, "she's really hurt. Don't let your wolf take over."

He took a deep breath and nodded, walking outside.

Blake's POV

I ran outside to look at my beautiful mate. She was laying on the ground, covered with scars. I let out a whimper and sunk to my knees.

"Sky?" I took her head and kissed it.

She turned her head and opened her eyes, "Blake?" She croaked out.

I grinned and hugged her "I'm here baby. I'm here."

------------------------------------

AND ITS DOWN!!!! THE EPILOGUE WILL BE UP NEXT NEXT THURSDAY (Thanksgiving)

I love you guys.

Thanks for being so patient with my updates.

You are all amazing

Lina