Nobody Can Drive My Baby Except For Me

Sky's POV

Rachel pulled out a sparkly purple dress that hugged my body. The skirt started at my waist and flowed loosely to the middle of my calf. She curled my hair and painted my nails. Then she put makeup on me but not a lot because she knew I hated fakes.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at it in awe, "is this me?"

She chuckled, "yes. This is you. Now come on. I wanna go to the club."

We hopped in my red convertible BMW and drove to Midnight Club. Rachel had told me to drive here. I don't know why but she won't go anywhere else. She even told me if I'm not going then she's gonna drive. NO ONE CAN DROVE MY BABY BESIDES ME!!!!

We walked in and I caught Blake's scent.

I turned to Rachel, 'Is that Blake I smell?"

She giggled nervously, "What? No..."

"Rachel...."

"Ok fine. Yes it is Blake's scent. Let's go get something to drink."

She dragged me to the bar and orders a couple shots.

She handed me one and i tilted my head back and drank it. I put the shot glass on the bar and looked around at all the people around here.

A cute guy with brown hair and blue eyes walked over, "Hey beautiful, care for a dance?" he slurred.

I smiled, "Sure. Lead the way."

He took my hand and took me to the dance floor. We started dancing and out the corner of my eye, i saw Rachel leaving.

After the song, the guy leaned down and kissed me. Being the drunken me, I kissed back. the next thing I knew, he was on the ground with Blake punching him and the club was chanting "Fight, fight, fight."

Blake's POV

I walked inside the club a few minutes before Rachel and Sky arrived. I got a shot of tequila and waited.

A few minutes later, Sky arrived. I knew from her scent. I looked at her and saw that all the other guys were looking at her as well with lust in their eyes. I growled lowly, Sky was mine. I went outside for a little air.

Rachel found me outside a couple of minutes later, "Alpha?"

I looked at her "What?"

"You might want to come back inside."

I rumbled and walked inside. I saw Ben kissing Sky. What the hell? I stormed up to them and pulled Ben away.

i threw him onto the ground and started punching him. I hit him square in the jaw and heard a satisfying crunch. I threw him against the wall and punched him again.

I pinned him against the wall and growled, "Go near Sky again and I will kill you."

he bowed his head in submission, "Yes alpha."

I released him and he ran away.

"Blake?" I heard a voice behind me.

I silently winced. I forgot she was here for a second. I turned to look at her with a small smile, "Hey Sky, fance seeing you here."

She sneered at me, "Sure. Oh and guess what?"

"What?"

"I will never like you. You hurt me both mentally and physically. And that little stunt wasn't impressive."

I whimpered as her words tore through my heart.

Unknown's POV

I punched the wall and turned to Ben. "What the hell?! You were suppose to get her without her mate seeing you!" I growled.

he bowed his head, "Sorry sir."

"You better be. now get out of my sight!'

He ran out. I picked up a picture. I smiled, "Soon, little mate. You will soon be mine."