Ryder + Lilly = AHHHHH

Blake's POV

I sat at the bar for a while, thinking over what Sky had said. I drank from my bottle. Man I messed up. I messed up bad. I had to have her back.

I will get Sky back no matter what. I'll even crawl through the depths of hell to get her ((hey that's not a bad idea *wiggle eyebrows*)) back. She will be mine! I slammed my bottle down on the bar and left the club. I drove back to the pack house and ran to the secret library no one, except for me, knows about. I went through the secret hallway and into the library. I grabbed a few books and began reading.

I GOT IT!!! Sky's birthday is tomorrow and I have the perfect gift. After I was done with her gift, I went to pay Ryder a visit and say sorry, seeing how I beat him up the few times we seen each other face to face.

I walked into his room without knocking, scream "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?" and left. Ryder and Lilly were getting it on. Oh gosh. Stupid mental picture.

The Next Day

I baked a red velvet cake for Sky's birthday and waited for her to come down. Sky walked down and saw me sitting there. I had the song Wanted by Hunter Hayes playing.

Sky turned to leave but I grabbed her wrist. I looked at her with plead in my eyes, "Sky, please sit. Just for today can we forget about the rejection, Lilly, and Ryder?" I begged.

She sighed and looked at me and then sat down, "Fine, but only for today."

I grin, "Do you like the cake?"

She nods, "I love it. I hope it's red velvet."

"Well lucky for you, it is!"

Sky grinned and hugged me. I feel sparks wherever we were touching. I smiled, I could get used to this.

Sky got a piece of the cake and ate, "Mmm, this is really good. Thank you Blake."

I smile, "Ready for your gift?"

"You got me a gift?"

"Of course I did."

"Blake, you didn't have to."

"I know, Sky. Now, open it."

She ripped open the envelope that I handed her. She looked at the contents and smiled.

She kissed my cheek, "Thank you Blake. I love it."

I grin like an idiot. MY MATE KISSED ME!!!! Well my cheek ,but same difference. I told her, "No problem. It's tonight at 7:30."

Sky smiled and went to her room.

Sky's POV

I ran up to my room. Blake got me VIP backstage passes and front row tickets to see 5SOS tonight!!!!!

I had a quick fangirl moment before looking at the other gifts. He also got me a $50 gift card for iTunes and a $75 gift card for Starbucks. I opened his card.

Dear my dearest Skyler.

I wish you a happy 17th birthday my dearest mate. I love you and I know that I can't take back the rejection. I don't know why I did it. I feel like my heart was in half and only you could fix it when you were gone. I love you so much my love. I hope you like the tickets. Luke Hemmings is one of my closer friends. You will meet him, Calum, Michael, and Ashton after the concert.

I love you forever.

Blake ❤️❤️❤️

I grin and heard a knock, "Come in."

Jacob walked in with a smile, "hey baby sis."

"Hey Jake, how's it going?"

"It's going good. Happy birthday Sky. I got you something." He handed a wrapped gift to me.

I smiled an opened it. I gasped and hugged Jake, "Thank you big bro."

Jake smiled "I'm glad you like it. Have a nice day sis."

"Bye big bro."

He left me with my brand new gold iPhone 5S.