Epilogue and Poll

Just encase you didn't see the A/N for the one day it was up, I updated Chapter 9 and this is the Epilogue. I will have a poll at the end to decide whether or not to make a sequel. Now... on to the epilogue.

Sky's POV

I sat down crisscross on the floor looking at my two babies playing around the playroom. My oldest child, Farris Wolf, was 7 years old and was playing cars with his 4 year old sister, Gracie Wolf.

Even at seven, Farris is very protective of Gracie. When Gracie was 3, Jacob Smith, Ryder's son who was 5 back then now six, was playing with Gracie and kissed her hand for some reason.

Farris, being the protective brother he was, yanked Jacob away and began punching him, his eyes had turned red and he was growling nonstop at the younger boy.

Since Jacob was in line for alpha, the same as Farris, he wasn't beat up badly and managed to place some punches on Farris as well. While the boys were be...well...boys, Gracie ran inside to tell Ryder and me.

I mindlinked Blake before running outside and separating the two alphas-to-be.

I apologized to Ryder about Farris of course he smiled and accepted the apology.

One little fight wasn't going to ruin Farris and Jacob's friendship. They are still best friends and Jacob knows to never kiss Gracie's hand ever again.

Jacob is now also very protective of Gracie now. She's going to have some troubles when she's a teenager, I thought chuckling to myself.

Blake had confessed his undying love for me seeing how I was his mate, apologized for all he did to me very sincerely, and asked for my hand in marriage.

I smiled remembering the memories of the wedding and of Farris and Gracie's birth. Those days were among the top five dyas of my life. The other two was when Blake told me he loved me and when I got out of the hellhole.

"Hey babe," Blake sat down beside me. Speak of the devil.

I smiled and leaned on him, "Hey"

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Farris and Gracie's birth and our wedding."

He grinned "Best 3 days of my life right there."

I nodded in agreement, "Where's Jacob?"

"He's in training right now, Ryder said he'll bring him over in 30."

"No rush. Is Riley coming?" Riley is Ryder's second chance mate. Lily gave birth to a premature baby boy and after DNA matching, he wasn't actually Blake's son. She died giving brith and now Ryder and Riley are incharge of little devil Jacob.

Jacob does know about this and Ryder takes him to go visit Lily's grave every other Saturday.

Luke Hemmings has finally found his mate, Jennifer Lawrance to be exact. Dont ask me how but apparently the Moon Goddess wants it to happen. ((I know I know, but hey, I needed a female actor really fast and she was the first to mind so...))

The doorbell rang as I was talking on the phone with Riley. "COMING!!" I yelled and ran down the stairs.

I opened the door and was greeted with....

• ((This is Sven))

XD JK

I looked down and saw a small envelope on the ground. I picked it up and opened it.

"Hello my dearest Sky. You may think you have gotten rid of me but you haven't. Love you, Hunter."

-----------------------------------

AND THATS IT!!!

IMPORTANT POLL below

Sequel

No sequel.

VOTE!!!

Keep in mind that I am working on two stories ATM and two poem collections so of you guys want a sequel, the update schedule will have to be weird but I'll still try to get a chapter out every week. So yeah. Please vote. I did get this out four days early didn't I?

LOVE YOU BEAUTIES

LINA!!!!

PS: So emotional cuz of this and first anniver of Cube SMP. Oh and I am working on a Cube SMP fanfic. Please check out my other works and now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner...