I only have one

"I like you," the boy finally got a grip on his own braveness and confessed to the girl.

By the window, they were standing at the corridor where nobody was there. Under the sunlight her light brown hair fell over her shoulder and with a bobby pin to hold her fringe. Her black, pure innocent eyes was staring at the guy.

"I am not rejecting you, I just can't remember how to fall in love again," she said.

"I thought you would change your major," said the tall girl while walking along the pathway scattered with leaves that looked like cinnamon and brown sugar from a far.

"Really?" said the other girl whose a head shorter than her.

"But it's okay, Hana. Doctor is a national hero occupation," said the taller girl with her bright smile. Hana was emotionless.

"Jimin!" Someone from behind was calling.

"Oh, Jun. It's been a while," the tall girl, Jimin patted his back as he tried to catch his breathe.

"I almost missed the train," he said breathlessly. As he looked up he spotted Hana who looked small and tiny beside Jimin.

"Oh hi Hana, didn't see you there," he finally stood upright. "Where's Eden?" he asked naturally before Jimin gave him an elbow-hit on his stomach. Jun immediately crumbled up silently in pain.

"Oh sorry, I was just gonna do some stretching. Guess my arms are too long. Are you okay?" Jimin fake a smile and glared at Jun.

"I will be going first. I haven't register any club for the first semester," Hana left after Jimin nodded.

"Are you crazy? Talking about that jerk in front of our Hana? You must be crazy!" Jimin growled.

"W-what? What's wrong with them?" That was when Jimin noticed he really didn't know anything and yet, she served him her amazing elbow knuckle.

"Yeah I know that," Jun said.

"You said you didn't know anything about it?" Jimin pulled him closer to her and whispered threateningly to him.

"I'm just kidding, when did that happen?" asked Jun as he surrendered on trying to break a laugh.

"Right before the summer break," Jimin told him.

"No way," Jimin could tell that he was lost in words. "Why?"

"No idea. She didn't tell me anything," Jimin sighed as she flipped the book that she randomly picked when she entered the library.

"Damn, chances are finally here," Jun whispered happily.

"What?"

"Poor Hana. It was her first love, isn't it?" he said randomly to avoid that question.

"That's why a summer break wouldn't heal her, she needs more time." Jimin sighed again.

Hana was in the class, sitting next to an empty table. She was looking at the gloomy clouds in the sky.

"Hana," her tutor was standing by her table.

"Where's Park Ji Min?" he asked as he directed her eyes to Jimin's table that was empty.

"She's sick," Hana couldn't think of any better excuses.

"Oh really?" she could sense her tutor's suspicion yet, she still nodded to her lie.

"Kinda sad she didn't tell me anything about it though." said Jimin who was still in the library with Jun.