➱playlist

I. daddy issues/the neighborhood
"I tried to write your name in the rain, but the rain never came so I made in the sun. The shade always comes at the worst times."

II. as if it's your last/ blackpink
"Baby hold me till I explode. Stop thinking, what's so hard about this? Kiss me like it's a lie. As if i'm your last love."

II. snuff/slipknot
"I only wish you weren't my friend so I could hurt you in the end. I never claimed to be a saint. My own was banished long ago it took the death of hope to let you go."

IV. Instant crush/daft punk
"And we will never be alone again cause it doesn't happen everyday. Kinda counted on you being a friend. Can I give it up or give it away?"

V. Ko Ko Bop/EXO
"You shine more as the night deepens. Your eyes tell me everything. On this nice night I want you."

VI. sorry not sorry/demi lovato
"Feeling inspired because the tables have turned. Yeah i'm on fire and I know that it burns."

VII. heyahe/one
"Don't close your eyes right now. It's too early to fall asleep. Don't wanna hide it, we have to do it."

VIII. gettin by/one
"Those times, that moment when I felt that I let go of it all. I can say it's just a memory now."

IX. a little braver/new empire
"Well we met each other at the house of runaways. I remember it perfectly, we were running on honesty."

V. bedroom warfare/one ok rock
"Bedroom warfare in the middle of the night. Out if nowhere you come back into my life"