xlii. real life

——

——

"YOU'RE TOO cute." Jaewon grinned looking at the blonde girl in front of him. Eunha smiled brightly up at him and continued doing her makeup.

"Why do you wear so much makeup? You don't even need it you're beautiful without it!" Jae exclaimed, causing Eunha to look back over at him.

"Because I feel like it makes me look more complete." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"Well I guess if it makes you feel better then keep doing it." He replied, standing up from the bed he walked over to where she sat on the floor.

"Do you need something?" She asked as he peered down at her.

"Nah, just admiring your beauty." He said nonchalantly, earning him a slap on the leg.

"You're wayyyy to cliche." She said dragging on the y. He just smiled and continued to look at her.

"We should go to that park today." Eunha said whisky putting a coat of mascara on her eye.

"Ooh we totally should." Jaewon agreed excitedly. Eunha looked over seeing her 21 year old boyfriend acting like a 5 year that was told they could get candy. She smiled at his cuteness overload.

"You should hurry, we should go soon." He said, leaving the room. Eunha couldn't help but to grin ear from ear. Jaewon was definitely one of the best things to ever happen to her.

——

——

The chilling breeze filled the autumn air. Eunha and Jaewon walked hand in hand. The leaves fell from the trees making a beautiful scenery.

"It's so pretty." Eunha said, looking up at the trees. Jae smiled squeezing her hand.

"But you're prettier." Jaewon said slyly. Eunha looked over at him, scrunching her nose. They soon made there way to a nearby staircase. Sitting on it, the both sat in a comfortable silence. Jaewon wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer. Eunha leaned up and looked him. Jae smiled at kissed her. Eunha smiled as the pulled away, putting her head on his arm.

——

_onedayonething_ she's so cute omg i'm in love

320,384 likes
13,034 comments

user ahh you're so pretty

user1 i need a boy to show me off like that

user2 that's adorable

user3 that's so cute omg😍😍😍

user4 😍😍😍😍

user5 awwhhh goals

user6 so pretty!!!

eunhakwon awh i love you💕💕

user7 cutiesssaa😻

user8 i want a boyfriend now

user9 jajsnns CUTE 😍😍😍

user10 goals

authors note//
this chapter is a mess i'm sorry;(