xiii. daily life

I set my straightener on the counter and looked at myself in the mirror. Looking presentable, I went to the kitchen to grab a quick snack.

I searched through all my cupboards and ultimately deciding on a granola bar. I grabbed it and jumped onto my countertop grabbing my phone from beside me.

I scrolled through Instagram liking people's posts and going through accounts. After getting bored of doing that, I got up and headed to my couch. I still had a good two and a half until it would be time for me to leave my house. I only got ready early because I had to run out and do a few errands this morning.

Scrolling through Netflix I finally decided on The Good Neighbor, it was a thriller movie, one of my favorite genres. I got comfortable and watched the movie contently, every so often looking down to make sure I still had time.

Having plenty of time to finish the whole movie. I got back up to go make sure my hair and makeup was still in place. With that I heard my phone buzz.

_onedayonething_: I'm heading out soon

I sent back a quick "ok", deciding I would be leaving in a few as well. The last thing I wanted to do was be late on our first meeting.

It was kind of spontaneous and random. However, I am not apposed to meeting him. It should be decently fun.

I left my house around 12:30 and made it to the Hongdae spot at around 12:55. Not bad for the amount of afternoon traffic today.

Earlier he had said we would meet at the Starbucks and talk for a few, then we would go out and look around the shops. I agreed because I could potentially be walking into a murder trap. You only live once.

I walked into the Starbucks and looked around. Spotting Jaewon on the right side i walked over to him. He was looking at his phone and didn't seem to realize I was there.

"Hello." I greeted, him looking up at me.

"Sorry, i didn't see you there." He said with a small chuckle. That was the most adorable chuckle I had ever heard. His voice was not what I expected it to be. I thought it would be cold, deeper, but in reality it was smooth and calming.

"We should go get our drinks." I stated with a small smile. He agreed, so we both got up and went to get them. He had got a vanilla latte, iced whilst I had gotten a caramel frappe.

We walked back over to our table and sat down. Slowly sipping our drinks, with small talk, we got to know each other more.

"What is your favorite food?" I asked him.

"Beef, any sort of beef is great." He replied, "what's yours?"

"Kimchi and ramen." I answered.

"Ew, kimchi is not good." He said with a disgusted face. That led to a 20 minute conversation to why and why not kimchi is good.

After finishing both of our coffees and talking, we left to go for the shops. Hongdae is definitely my favorite place to spend all of my money. Today, I was trying not to do that and save it, but apart of me knew that I wasn't going to.

We walked side by side into the first shop.

"The last thing I need is to spend all of my money." I groaned

"Then don't spend money." Jaewon chuckles whilst looking at something on the shelf.

"But it's so tempting, all of the pretty things." I said pointing to the shelves. Jaewon laughed and kept looking, with me joining him.

After a few hours of shopping me and him decided we would go get something to eat. We went to some random grill and got food.

"I had fun today." I said whilst shoving my face with more food.

"So did I, it was nice to actually meet you in person." He explained, looking at me.

I looked up and met his eyes. Smiling I looked over quickly, slightly embarrassed. I could feel my face flushing red, at the random eye contact.

He was quite attractive in person. Pictures did not do him justice. His smile was pretty, it was like a sun when he did smile. His eyes would smile too.

Trying my hardest not to stare at him, I looked down at the food and continued eating.

"We should hangout again soon." He added at last, flashing his smile. Agreeing, I nodded my head because my mouth was full. We finished our meal and decided we should head back to our homes.

"I'll see you next time." I smiled looking at him bowing my head slightly.

"I will too," he added a quick, "goodbye!" While heading over to his car.

Today was a very good day. He was very kind and funny. I was excited to hang out with him again. Definitely, very glad I agreed to meet with him.

Whilst heading home I had called Baek and Mimi, sharing what I had done today. Then both freaking out saying the were coming over to my house tonight, so I could share every little detail.

I pulled up to my house and got out seeing they were both here before I was. As soon as I opened the door to my apartment I was bombarded with multiple questions. Quickly saying I would explain everything after I changed and took my makeup off.

Agreeing they left me go to my room to get unready. I headed back to the living room with blankets and pillows to be comfortable, I sat down with 2 pairs of eyes on me.

"Okay explain everything!" Mimi exclaimed sitting like a child on a Christmas morning.

"Yes, juicy details!" Baek added, joining the same pose Mimi had.

"We hung out went to Starbucks, talked, got to know each other more, and just shopped. It wasn't like anything amazing it was just quality time." I explained

"Is he cuter in person?" Mimi question

"Yes, oh my lord, his smile, he's so cute." I admitted with a smile

"Eunhaaa, has a crush Mimi, OH MY GOSH! She won't be forever alone!" Baek said while him and Mimi got up and did a happy dance. Tonight is going to be a long night.

____________________

Doing longer chaptersAlso i decided to capitalize because I like how it looks more plus i feel like it's easier to read, at least for me it is Should i make an Instagram for my account to like share my jaewon pictures and whatnot?:()Thank you:)

Also i decided to capitalize because I like how it looks more plus i feel like it's easier to read, at least for me it is
Should i make an Instagram for my account to like share my jaewon pictures and whatnot?:()
Thank you:)

Comment and vote!