07| restart my life✨

Lisa held her head down as the room filed with her sobs. "Lisa." a female voice spoke. She looked up to Rosé who only ran to her and took her out of the room. Calling the doctor at once.

Rosé didn't mind Lisa tears wetting her outfit or her fists grasping her shirt tightly. She knew Lisa needed it. Not only that, but Rosé found herself releasing a few tears as well.

Even though she didn't Jungkook as well, he was always there for Lisa, and only in a short span of time. She trusted him and now he was gone.

Rosé watched as the doctor and nurses rushed into the room closing the door behind themselves. She just stood their holding her emotionally damaged best friend as tight as she could.

Lisa's became louder and she gripped Rosé shirt tighter. She knew that Lisa was probably recalling what she just saw and it was breaking her heart more and more each time.

The doctor walked out of the room closing the door behind him. Rosé smiled at his sadly even though her face was soaked with wet tears. The doctor returned the smile before speaking.

"I'm sorry she had to see that, but the both of you may want to see this." Lisa's head rose upon hearing the doctor's words.

She sniffled before wiping her face. She looked at her hands that now had mascara scattered across them.

"W-what do you mean doctor?" she asked her voice still shaking ever so lightly.

He only smiled before he opened the door. Rosé let Lisa walk in first. Lisa's gasp echoed throughout the room. The nurses turned to her and smiled as well as Rosé rubbing circles onto her back.

There lying in that hospital bed, was the same boy who died less than five minutes ago, fully awake and smiling at Lisa.

She ran too him as her tears started to fall again. She hugged him ever so tightly and didn't want to let go. He smiled softly as he looked at her before running his hand through her silky hair and caressing her face lightly.

Lisa turned to doctor before muttering happily, "How?" the doctor smiled, but only shrugged. "Really, I don't know. His vitals are fine everything is working how it's supposed to. I guess you could call this a miracle. We're keeping him here an extra day just so we know he's really alright." the doctor explained.

Lisa smiled before returning her gaze to Jungkook. "I guess it was a miracle." she said softly. The doctors and nurses left the room one by one. Leaving the three souls alone.

Lisa and Jungkook's moment were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Both souls turned their head towards the direction of the noise.

Jungkook smiled heartedly. "Rosé..." was all he muttered before Rosé walked over to him and gave him a light hug. Lisa stood by and watched as the scene unfolded. "I'm glad you're okay." she mused. Jungkook smiled.

"I'm glad to know you showed up." he replied. "Of course, how are you feeling?" she asked. Jungkook chuckled. "Well considering I just died yet, I'm still breathing, I don't even know."

Rosé and Lisa erupted in laughter. Rose sent Jungkook one last smile. "Well I think I should go, Lisa just call me when you're ready to leave." Rosé spoke before she left the room.

Lisa sent her friend a quick smile before her attention was returned to Jungkook.

The room was silent for a moment. There was much to be said, but neither soul knew how to explain it.

"Lisa I-"
"Jungkook I-"

The two spoke at the same time stopping when they realised they were overpowering the other. Lisa chuckled lightly while Jungkook only smiled. "You first."

"Well...Jungkook I'm sure you know how much I appreciated you being there for me. It was a nice feeling, but as soon as I saw your body lying on this bed with a possibility of you not waking up, I knew. It knew right then, that I loved you."

Jungkook's eyes widened upon hearing her words. "R-really?" was all he managed to say. Lisa nodded slowly. "I know I'm a mess. I just got out of a tragic relationship and-"

"Lisa," he interuppted her. "I feel the same. It was quick, but the short period of time that I was with you, it was the best. To me you're perfect." he replied. Lisa's heart fluttered upon hearing these words.

She rose out of her seat and walked over to him. Their eyes met before she leaned down slowly and connected their lips in a sweet kiss. It was slow. It was meaningful. It was perfect.

Their lips moved together in sync with one another. It was soft and Lisa loved every minute of it. She smiled upon breaking away from the kiss. Jungkook moved his arm to intertwine their hands.

"Lisa..." he spoke. The tone of his voice changed from his happy one a moment ago to a sadder one. This caused Lisa to worry. Was she too fast. She shouldn't have kissed him.

"It's not about the kiss." Jungkook spoke calming Lisa's nerves. "Okay, then what's wrong?" she asked, her eyes continuing to bounce lightly with worry.

"I heard you." was all said. Lisa frowned upon hearing this. "What?" she asked confusedly. Jungkook only sent her a saddened smile. "When you were talking to me...I-I heard you. I know about your miscarriage Lisa." he explained.

Lisa face dropped almost immediately as she turned her head. Jungkook squeezed her hand lightly bringing her back from her own depressing thoughts.

She directed her attention back to him. He didn't let go of her hand for a minute. "Lisa...I am so sorry that happened to you."

Lisa held her head down. She was too ashamed to look at him. "Lisa...look at me." she didn't budge. "Lisa please..." he begged.

She sighed before she turned to him. "It's okay, I promise you it will all be okay." he stated. Lisa looked away.

"I lost my child Jungkook. I haven't told Taehyung. It is not alright." she spoke softly as a tear fell from her face. Jungkook sighed.

"Lisa...the day I got hurt I was trying to save this family. The mother and father died. The only one left was an infant. A girl to be exact. So when I heard you say you had a miscarriage..."

"No...." Lisa thought.

"I figured if the welfare and adoption services haven't given her away, y-you could have her. I-it would be like you never lost your child."

Warm tears began to stream down Lisa's face. "Jungkook I-" was all she managed to say before he brought her into his arms.

He only shushed her. "It's okay. You're with me now. Don't worry." he spoke softly.

Lisa was tired. She was tired of life going wrong, she was tired of everyone leaving her, and most importantly, she damn sure was tired of crying.

But now, it seemed like things were taking a turn...for the better.
---
Author's Note: I love the way this turned out. I hope you all did too. Thank you for reading and thanks for support. I'm planning the ending 😭 and I honestly don't know if I should end it and make a book 2 or just keep it all in one book. Thoughts? I apologize for grammar mistakes. I wrote this in a hurry.😖

Don't forget to comment. Leave your feedback it means the most and support by voting.

I will see you in the next chapter.