18| send your love✨

A week later Sana's funeral was held in her childhood church. Jungkook had arrived early with the family and preacher. After having casual small talk with the family for about thirty minutes or so, friends and other guests started to arrive. Jungkook was on his phone about make an important phone call, but was interrupted by someone standing over him.

He looked up to see Jin and Jisoo looking at him apologetically. He smiled before getting up to hug the both of them. "Have either of you seen Lisa?" he asked. The pair shook their heads. "Haven't heard from her all morning. I'm sure she'll be here though there's no way that she would miss this." Jisoo assured him before the couple went to find their respective seats.

The funeral was about to start in about ten minutes and there was still no sign of Lisa. Jungkook sighed before he took his seat on the first row. He looked down at his lap before turning attention back towards the casket before him. He still couldn't believe it.

"She's gone. I know. I can't believe it either." a female voice spoke. Jungkook turned to his right to see Lisa standing in an elegant black dress. Jungkook smiled sadly. "I thought you weren't going to make it." Jungkook whispered as he slid over so Lisa could sit down beside him. "Sorry. I got a tad bit delayed this morning." she explained. "Babysitter issues." was all she mumbled before she took a seat. Before he could reply he was interrupted by the start of the service. Of course it was your usual funeral. There were tears, there was grief, there was sadness.

Lisa cried almost more than anyone. Which caused Jungkook found strange, but he figured it seemed normal for a funeral and for someone with Sana's condition. After the funeral, Jin and Jisoo parted ways going back to their restaurant. Jungkook turned to Lisa after bidding them goodbye. "So do you want to hang out today? Maybe we could take Autumn out. Get our minds off things." Jungkook suggested.

Lisa thought for a moment. "Maybe later tonight. I've got some things to do. Autumn and I will swing be there around 4. That sound good?" she asked. Jungkook nodded before they shared a hug and she left. Jungkook could tell something wasn't right with Lisa. Maybe it was about Sana. Maybe she was just concerned about Autumn. He figured he'd let it surpass him and they could discuss it later tonight.

Well Jungkook was right about one thing, but he was right for all the wrong reasons. Lisa was currently driving back to her home. She couldn't focus and found herself zoning out while driving. It got specifically bad when she almost ran a red light, Lisa stopped just in time resulting in her hitting her seat somewhat harshly. She sighed.
She couldn't concentrate. There were a lot of things on her mind. She sat there at the light as memories from the previous week flooded her mind.

✨Long flashback ahead:

Lisa was getting a drink from the café. The one that she usually visits is closed for slight maintenance so she had to retreat to the other side of town for her sweet drink. Except there were two problems. Not only was the coffee not as good as it could have been, but this café was quite close to Taehyung's house actually. Lisa took a deep sigh as she walked out of the café and turned in the direction of his apartment. Knowing she could get there is a few minutes she decided it was time to say what she felt needed to be said. Arriving at his door she inhaled sharply and took one last sip of the vulgar drink before she knocked on his door.

She knocked twice and still received no answer. She sighed and turned around, but almost as soon as she did, the door opened. "Lisa?" Taehyung's raspy voice called. She swallowed hard before turning around to see a shirtless Taehyung standing a the door. "T-Taehyung. I-I was just. Can we talk?" she stuttered. He rolled his eyes before he walked inside motioning for her to follow.

Lisa walked inside and shut the door. "What do you want Lisa?" he asked in an agitated voice. Lisa sighed. "Taehyung I...I just wanted to clear things up-" "Clear what up? I know what you did and I said it was alright." Lisa sighed and placed her drink down. "Well I don't feel alright." Lisa spoke sternly. Taehyung scoffed. "You felt pretty alright when you were going around sleeping with other men behind my back." he fired.

Lisa gasped. "Taehyung I told you we-" Taehyung walked towards her. "I don't care what you did or didn't do. You still cheated." he spat. A single tear fell from Lisa's eye. "I said I was sorry! What more do you want?" she cried. Taehyung felt bad for making her cry and embraced her. "You could do one more thing for me. We could put this all behind us and I will leave you and Autumn alone. It'll be like I was never a part of your life. I'm in if you are." Taehyung suggested.

Lisa looked at him, her hands rested on his bare chest. "W-what is it?" she asked her voice uneasy. Taehyung sighed before releasing her. He looked at her sternly before speaking. "Let me love you one last time." Lisa frowned upon hearing this as she was confused. As she took a moment to realize what he meant she clasped her hand over her mouth.

"No. Taehyung that's cheating. That's not fair to Jungkook." she declined. Taehyung smirked. "Is that what you said before you cheated on me?" he mocked. Lisa avoided his eyes. "Thought so." he mumbled. Lisa sighed as she gave it some thought. "If I sleep with you, you'll put this all behind us and we won't have any interaction after this?" she asked for confirmation. Taehyung nodded. Lisa sighed. "Okay." she replied before she grabbed his face and pressed their lips together.

Lisa was brought back to reality when the car behind her began to honk at her. The light was indeed green. Lisa quickly sped off getting home as quickly as she could. She couldn't stop thinking about it. About him, about Jungkook, but most importantly....how she broke her promise to Sana.

---
Author's Note: Well there's 2 chapters left! Things took a turn for real this time, but like I always say, it only gets worse from here. (Especially in the last chapter) Anyway I still think you all are going to hate the ending, but I'll still write it and book 2 will be published...sooner or later. I'm done rambling. Thanks for reading!❤

Don't forget to leave your feedback below in the comment section and support this book by pressing the little star below.

I will see you in the next chapter!