12| confession ✨

"It's finalized Rosé. I want to do it in person. I want to say goodbye to that bastard in person." Lisa spoke grabbing her suitcase.

"Lisa! You are not going anywhere. You're staying here." Rosé scolded. Lisa didn't listen to her she just continued packing. Rosé grabbed her wrist and glared at her. "You aren't leaving." she said sternly. Lisa stopped what she was doing and sighed. "What am I supposed to do Rosé, just sit here and cry my eyes out?" Lisa asked softly.

Rosé hugged her friend. "Lisa, I know you're hurt, but he didn't think that she would wake up. It had been almost a year since he had seen his fiancé. She's alive and well. He doesn't know how to feel. You have to understand that he's hurting too," Rosé explained.
"Did you even hear him. He says he wants to be here, but there are people who think what you two are doing is wrong. They want him to at least visit her. She almost died Lisa. I think you owe him an apology." Rosé suggested. Lisa sniffled. "For what, lying to me, giving me false hope, I thought he loved me-"

"He does Lisa! His wife was unconscious for almost a year. Don't you understand that? Stop thinking about yourself for once and think about others. If you were in a coma that long would you want him to lose hope on you? Would you want him to forget about you? Would you want him to not come back to you?" Rosé shouted. Lisa shook her head.

"No. I-I...I'll apologize. I'm going out though." Lisa answered quietly holding her head down.

"Lisa." Rosé called sternly. Lisa held her hand up as she stood. "I'm not leaving. I'm just going to find a nice place to clear my mind. Any bars nearby?" she explained. Rosé scoffed. "Drinking won't make your problems go away." Lisa sighed.

"No, it won't." was all Lisa muttered before she left the room. She grabbed her phone and dialed Jungkook's number she sighed once more before she pushed the call button. It rang a couple of times before he answered. "Hello." he answered, his voice low. Had he been crying?

"Jungkook." Lisa called pausing momentarily. She didn't know exactly how to form her words anymore. Her heart was beating at a rapid pace and her throat was dry. "Lisa? Is everything okay? I mean...I didnt think you would-"

"I'm sorry. I overreacted. I got a little emotional and I was being selfish. Go see her Jungkook. Don't worry about me." she spoke boldly. There was silence on the other side of the phone. "Lisa I...are you serious? I mean I'm trying, I really am trying to prove to you that I'm on your side, but there's more to it than you think." he replied.

"We'll solve this when I return just...go. Be with your fiancé." Lisa muttered close to tears.

"Lisa-"

"I said go Jungkook!" she interrupted. The line went silent once again.

"Alright, I'll see you when you return...I love you." Lisa pressed the end button before she entered the bar. She took a seat and asked for a shot, thanking the waiter before she drank it all in one gulp. She sat there for about twenty minutes just clearing her mind.

She wasn't too mad because Jungkook lied to her about having a fiancé, but that he lied saying that he wanted her. He was trying to move on, she needed to understand that, but he didn't have to lie and say that he still loved her.

She was saddened because she knew,

She knew that Jungkook would go back to her (Sana). Why would he stay with her. A young adult with an adopted child because she made the mistake of getting pregnant and then sadly having a miscarriage.

Lisa's life was a mess. That's why she was almost positive that Jungkook would leave her. He may have taken off the ring that ties them together, but that didn't mean anything if his heart still longed for her.

Unknowingly a few tears ran down Lisa's face. If only she was in a club she would then be crying once more, at the same place she met Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" a familiar voice asked. Lisa's head shot up upon hearing the voice. She turned her head and quickly looked away. "What are you doing here Jimin?" she asked not making eye contact. She rolled he eyes when she heard shuffling signaling that he was sitting beside her.

"My dance team was thinking about hanging out one more time tonight before we leave next week. I was just trying to pick a new bar or club we haven't been at. Instead, I find you, in here crying all over yourself. Why?" Lisa sighed.

"I'm fine." she lied. Jimin chuckled. "I've heard that before. Seriously Lisa, what's wrong?" he asked once more. She sighed before she turned to him. "Jungkook...h-he's...leaving me and I just don't know how to cope with it." she muttered. Jimin's eyes widened. "He told you that?" he asked. Lisa shook her head.

"No, but I know he is." she added. Jimin shook his head. "Don't think like that. This is surely, a lot to take in, but it's just a misunderstanding. I'm sure of it." he spoke. Lisa stubbornly shook her head.

"After everything we've been through in such a short amount of time. After all that Autumn's been through...it just-"

"Lisa..." Jimin interrupted. Lisa turned to him looking straight into his eyes. Jimin moved his hand so that it was on top of hers. "I care about you. To shouldn't be worry over this. It's overwhelming, I know, but it's bringing you down. I don't want to see you hurting like this."

"Jimin I-" she started trying to move her hand.. He squeezed her hand interrupting her again. "Lisa I'm serious." Lisa's eyes grew big upon his words. "How could you do that to Rosé?" she asked snatching her hand away. She could tell what he meant by the way he looked at her. It's the same way Jin looks at Jisoo or in even worse scenarios, the way Jungkook looks at her.

"I love Rosé don't get me wrong I do, but-"

"If you loved her so much why are sitting here acting like you're in love with me!?" she shouted. Jimin held his head down before picking it up and looking at Lisa once more. "Because I think I am." was his reply before a voice interrupted their 'moment'.

"Are you now?" a voice interuppted them. Lisa turned her head and her eyes grew big upon seeing the person standing in front of her.
---
Author's Note: Because I promised an update today. It's like 11:30pm. I'm so late and I'm sorry. I had a bad day at volleyball today and I just ruined my whole mood. Also this book is FUCKING TRASH. I was about 1.7 seconds from discontinuing it earlier. I just don't know how to feel. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes I haven't reread anything because I feel horrible as you know.😥

Leave your comments and support this book by voting.

I will see you in the next chapter.