08| see you again✨

It had been a week since Jungkook was released from the hospital. He was fine. Heart beating, brain functioning, lungs bringing in oxygen.

It was like he never died. To which, no one really could explain it. Not even the doctor. Lisa truly believed it was a miracle.

Lisa was currently at the police station to which Jungkook resided at. She was talking to the receptionist about adopting the infant Jungkook had saved.

"Well it seems like you have filled everything out. Everything else is in order. I don't see why you can't take legal custody of the child." the woman spoke.

Lisa smiled, rubbing a hand over the visible scar on her stomach from where the procedure had taken place.

"But we do need to get in contact with any family members and see if they would wish to have her. If not, then we will have you sign a few more papers and she's yours." the receptionist finished.

Lisa's smiled became that of a sad one, but it quickly faded away. "I see, thank you." she thanked the woman before she walked away from the desk.

"Lisa?" Jungkook spoke as the two almost collided. She smiled. "W-what are you doing here?" he asked.

Lisa looked to the floor. "I-I gave it some thought and decided that maybe I should take the child." Lisa admitted. Jungkook's eyes widened.

Lisa was a little unsure about taking the child at first. She still hadn't told Taehyung about her miscarriage. She just didn't want to deal with him anymore.

"Baby that's great! I was hoping you would in the end." he mused. After what happened at the hospital there was no denying that Lisa and Jungkook were in love, but Lisa was still a little, okay very, unsure about it.

She had just broken up with Taehyung, and although it felt so right, it still seemed wrong.

Lisa smiled before giving him a light peck. "I think it'll actually be nice if I get the baby." she spoke.

"Alright lovebirds, Jungkook you've got work to do." they were interrupted by Namjoon walking past the two.

Lisa snickered while Jungkook only rolled his eyes. "Well I have to get back to work, sadly." he spoke Lisa smiled before embracing him in a hug.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered. Lisa smiled before repeating his words and leaving.

"I love you too." and with that Lisa walked out of the police station. Jungkooo turned around and walked towards his desk.

He could feel his partner's eyes on him so he tore his eyes away from his computer and looked at Namjoon. "What?" she asked.

Namjoon just sent him a worried look. "You know she's showing signs of waking up." he told me in a warning manner.

I rolled my eyes. "Look Namjoon, you're the one who told me to move on so I did, and now that's she's showing signs, not actually waking up, you want me stop and go back to her. What kind of messed up shit is that?" Jungkook spat.

Namjoon held his hands up in defense. "I'm just saying my girlfriend is one of her nurses, she told me this last night so I figured you'd want to know." he defended.

Jungkooo just returned his attention to his computer. "Whatever."

The following day Rosé received a phone call that she had been dying to get.

"Hello." she answered her phone excitedly. Her smiled widened upon hearing the words from the individual on the other end.

"Tomorrow, but that's so soon." she replied worridly to the voice on the phone.