3 :: wayback

After Jonas informed Isak that the Chris he met was the Christopher Schistad, he had mixed emotions. He was a little bit mad at himself for not recognizing Chris and for pushing back his doubts. But did he really know? A lot of things have happened in such a short amount of time, so that incident could've easily slipped away in his mind. He was also relieved that Chris didn't recognize him either, or else he would hate Isak forever and Isak wouldn't be alive as we speak.

Isak had a moment to himself to think of everything.

--

The Yazuka Boys were a Russ group that weren't known to be the nicest people in the planet. They were rude, douchebag-y and would start fights with other russ groups just for the hell of it. They always wanted to climb on top, even if it meant hurting people to do so. They had way too much time on their hands. Maybe there was something beyond the rudeness, the douchebag-yness: insecure boys who try to hide their insecurity by feeling tough and starting fights, perhaps?

It didn't matter though, because they were known to be notorious. People either loved or hated the Yazuka Boys. If you did like them,  people would hate you too, and overall, it just wouldn't be a nice day for you. If you did hate them, you were their next target, ready to aim and go.

While the Yazuka had many targets, their main target was the Penetrators, another russ group that consisted of a couple of boys, William Magnusson, and Chris Schistad. The Penetrators were douchebag-y as well but they weren't asshole-ish like the Yazuka Boys were.

It was to everyone's shock when they found out that Isak, Jonas, Mahdi, and Magnus, of all people, were helping the Yazuka. No one knew that they were only helping the Yazuka to warn the Penetrators and not just to look cool or badass. The Yazuka also didn't know this, as they made Isak an undercover spy for the Yazuka to the Penetrators.

One day, Isak had a gut feeling to warn Chris about their next attack at their party that was going to be held at their bus. It was a party that the Girl Squad (Eva, Vilde, Noora, Sanna, and Chris Berg) were invited to, so it was important to protect them from anything bad that could happen. Isak hid in a abandoned classroom that was near Chris's other class he had and waited for Chris to walk out of the classroom. Finally, after five minutes of waiting, Chris was walking out with William and sat down at the bench near the classroom Isak was hiding.

Isak opened the door. "Psst. Chris." When he saw Chris looking at him, he motioned his hand for Chris to come. Chris did, telling William to wait for a couple minutes and went inside the classroom, closing the door behind him.

"What do you want, pretty boy? A rendezvous?" Chris asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Isak couldn't believe that Chris wasn't taking anything seriously.

"No, Chris, I don't want a fucking rendezvous." Isak made a face that was a cross between disgusted and condescending.

"Okay, so if you don't want a rendezvous, then the only other thing I can assume you want to talk to me about is the Yazuka, correct?" Chris winked.

"Yes. They're coming to attack."

Chris made a serious face. "Fuck. When?"

"I don't know much, but they're planning to attack on Friday at your russ."

"Are you serious? At our russ? And why are you telling