4 :: outings

Jonas Vasquez
(Saturday 10:26)

Isak

R u up?

I am now. What do you need Jonas

I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to scare you the other day when I told you that the Chris you met was Chris Schistad

It's fine

Ok

(11:04) There's another reason you shouldn't be around with Chris

Jonas dw I know

it's about Eva isn't it

I was the one who knew before you remember

Yeah it's about Eva

Jonas it's ok. You and Eva aren't dating anymore okay? The past is the past

Isak you know me

I forgive not forget

He's still an asshole

Ok Jonas
I mean it Isak

I don't want you to get hurt

You've already been hurt before in the past and all

Speaking of which, is everything alright... with you know, you and your family?

Yeah everything's fine. Thanks for asking

And I won't talk to Chris Jonas

Promise

--

Isak turned off his phone, leaving it down on the table next to the couch he was laying on. He was on the couch for quite sometime until he sees Eskild and an unfamiliar, tall guy with blue eyes and slick hair. Isak hears an exchange of conversation and decides to listen on.

"What do you want?" Eskild questions. Even throws his arms up dramatically. The two men soon are in the living room.

"Why is there a kid on our couch?" The guy asked after seeing Isak lazing on the couch.

"He's seventeen, he's not a kid." Eskild reasoned. It was clearly not the answer was not the guy currently wanted for he raised his eyebrows and looked at Eskild. Eskild, sighed and became a lot more serious which kind of shocked Even.

"Excuse me, Eskild, can we talk?" Isak needed to know who that guy who called him a kid was. He needed answers.

Eskild mouthed "Wait." at the guy and held one finger. Isak and Eskild went to the kitchen.

"Eskild, who the fuck is that guy calling me a kid?"

Eskild sighed. "His name's Even. Infound him last night, incredibly drunk at a gay bar. Some creepy dude was hitting on him, and he was too out of it to defend himself, so I saved him. Then he went to vomit and basically had a breakdown, saying he couldn't go home and he didn't know where to go. He spouted all this other shit and I just couldn't leave him there."