Chapter 1

Tao's POV

The car Chanyeol was driving hit D.O.

"Kyungsoo!!" Chen shouted as he walk towards D.O.

I walked towards D.O too..

Good thing a nurse immediately saw us and brought a stretcher.

We then immediately rushed to the hallways.

"D.O, you- you can do this! You're the strongest member of the group! You can't die!"

"He's not gonna die, I'm sure." The doctor said, "We will make sure of it."

"Please make sure, we can't lose another member!" Chen said.

We then reached the emergency room.

We were about to come in but-

"I'm so sorry but- we can't have you guys inside the emergency room." The nurse said as she push the stretcher kyungsoo's in, "if you guys please wait here while we save him."

"Ahh I see I see." I said as I calm myself down from shock, "please don't hurt him."

"We might hurt him but it's to save him." The nurse said, "so if you please excuse me." She said then went in the emergency room.

"I should call the police." Chen said. "I'll let them know about Chanyeol and put him back to jail."

"Yeah."

Chen went outside the hospital to call the police.

"Lord please let Kyungsoo live."

We can't lose another member..

A nurse suddenly came out of the emergency room.

"Mr. Huang Zitao, this might sound bad but, we can't do an operation without his parent's permission or his relative's." The nurse said. "So you might need to call any of his relatives quick since we really need to do the operation."

I stand up.

"This might sound rude but- can't you guys just go and do the operation?! My member is dying and you guys won't do anything to save him!? Come on! He can't die!"

"Calm down Mr. Huang Zitao but we really need his relative's permission before we do the operation."

I calmed myself down and sat back down.

"Okay okay, let me call his parents- let me call the manager and get his parent's number." I said as I pull out- I don't have my phone right now, "um, I don't have my phone right now but Chen does so if you can just wait."

"Okay Mr. Huang Zitao, call us if any of his relative gave permission." The nurse said then returned inside.

"I see I see, thank you."

We still have to attend the members funeral... Since we felt like we didn't cared about them at all- but we did.

We knew it from the start, we should've been careful because- we'll never know what will happen to us and the members. We should've learned from the start that instead of separating, we should've just worked together.

We did worked together but, I don't think what we did was enough.

Chen came back.

"I called the police and they said that they are on their way to arrest Chanyeol." Chen said as he walk towards me. "By the way, did your memories fully recovered?"

"Not all but I remember most of them."

"Ahh I see I see, that's good to hear." Chen said as he seat down.

"Anyways! The doctors and nurses can't do the operation."

"Wait why?!" Chen asked.

"They need to get a permission first to do the operation, permission from Kyungsoo's relative."

"Oh! Well I think I have his mom's phone number." Chen said as he immediately pull out his phone and started looking for the number. "Here it is."

"Press call!"

"Okay okay." Chen said after pressing call.

The phone was ringing.