11: IT CAN'T BE?!

Chen's POV

The elevator should be going down by now... shouldn't it?

Why is it taking so long to do so?

Not a lot of minutes had gone by but the elevator finally got to my floor.

"Geez what took you so lo-"

I found Tao getting carried by-

"CHANYEOL?!"

Chanyeol stares at me.

He looks so worn out and tired... what has he been up to?

I haven't seen him in awhile.

"Chen, please, call the nurses." Chanyeol said as he rushes out of the elevator, heading to the emergency room.

"ALRIGHT! You know where the emergency room located right?"

He kept on running.

I really don't understand Chanyeol these days. At one point he's killing the members and now he's trying to save them?

HOW COULD HE?! You stabbed Tao and now you're trying to save him? Are you having a mental disorder Chanyeol?

There's no time to be thinking about this right now, I should follow Chanyeol. He might do something to Tao and I am never letting that happen ever again.

Never.

Kyungsoo' s POV

  I feel strange somehow.. It's like something bad is happening right now.

Jackson left after our conversation, leaving me alone inside my room.

  I tried to stand up with my own two feet, but couldn't. I guess I'm still badly wounded.

But I can't just sit here and do nothing.

Who knows? They might be missing already and I'm just here, being useless.

"Just why do I have to have these stupid legs of mine?! Ugh! I- I can't even help my members! I dont even know what is happening to them right now! I'm a useless piece of trash who needs help with standing although standing up is an easy task."

I pushed away the dextrose stand out of anger which removed the injection that was injected onto my hand.

Who cares if I'm wounded? I'll still be able to save my remaining members.

I held onto the edge of my window, thinking that it would help me support my legs to let me stand up.

I was able to stand up and walk a bit but, I then fell onto the floor.

"Ugh!"

Chanyeol's POV

"Yah, Tao... don't worry, we're near. I'll save you, I promise."

Tao taps my shoulder.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Just- leave me alone Chanyeol. Run, run for your life before you get caught by the police." Tao said as he gets off my back, "Don't worry, I can walk to the emergency room myself. Plus, I'm not that badly hurt, see?"

Tao was tearing up as he was showing me his deeply stabbed side.

Tao then looks at me and smiles.

"Go on Chanyeol, I'll handle the situation with the police."

"But-"

Tao hugs me tightly with his one arm.

"This alien, just go. Make sure to visit Baekhyun and the others." Tao said and let's go of me, "Baekhyun really treasures you a lot and- we do to."

I kneeled down infront of Tao.

"I killed mostly everyone! Ahahahahahahahaha! Did you really think that I'll just let you go like That?!  Of course I'm still going to kill you! Ahahahahahahahhaha! Did you really
think that i was that stupid to let you go?"

What is happening to me?

Tao.... help.

"Stupid group! Who cares about that stupid group of ours?! Huh?! We were considered garbage from the start! We  may have been one of the greatest groups in the history of Kpop but, I will never forget about the fact that we were considered as a piece of crap!"

Tao looks at me and begins to cry more.

"CHANYEOL! What is wrong with you?! We are not a piece of trash! I mean yeah sure some just didn't like our group but, we have more fans that haters! Our fans are protecting us and we should too, like we always do. So please Chanyeol, knock some senses out of you and return to your normal self.... The one that is always gullible but humorous."

Tao kept on crying so I hugged him tightly.

"Please, send me over to the police- no, I'll do it myself- No! I'm not going to the police- please Tao, just leave-"

Kris' POV

Why is he hugging Tao now?

I've been watching Chanyeol ever since my fake death.

It may seem to give you a vibe of me being a jerk and just leaving them dying, although I saw everything that was going on....

Yes, everything, I may have possibly planned out everything...

But that does not mean that I'm not going to do anything about Chanyeol.

All this time, Chanyeol has been planning things such as this one.

But- the way he moves... The way he acts... There's just something wrong with it... it was as if-