Chapter 9

I should just be glad that she saved Jackson from getting choked. Also for saving me from falling.

She even got the wheelchair but- she could've just let me ride it instead of making Jackson carry me.

"Thanks for saving me."

I rode my wheelchair and went back in my room.

"Kyungsoo, I'm really sorry that I wasn't the one who saved you."

Jackson then kneels down.

Don't do this to me.

"Jackson, stand up. You didn't do anything wrong. Get up! I should be the one apologizing because you almost lost your life!"

Jackson then looks up and stands.

"I'll protect you." Jackson said as he closes the door.

"Yah. You don't have to do that. Just don't do it! You're making me feel bad! I dont want to have more people getting involved in this so stay away from it- geez!"

I quickly locked the door, leaving Jackson outside.

I don't want anyone else to die. I'd rather die than to see anyone else die. I don't want Chen, Tao or anyone else to die to be exact.

Chen's POV

Tao, I lost Tao. Where did he go?

I then saw the staircase door.

Kyungsoo wouldn't be here- would he?

I then quietly opened the door and saw,

A girl.

She had short hair, she's pretty tall and was wearing a mouth mask.

She looks... a bit... familiar for some reason... I feel like I've seen her before.

The girl then turns around and stares at me.

"Oh, would you look at that, it's Chen."

She then walks forward.

What is she up to? Is she a fan?

"What are you trying to do?" I then walked backwards, stepping onto the staircase.

I kept on stepping back and back..

"It's been awhile Chen." She said, "Don't you remember me?"

She then pulls out a piece of blade.

"Yah. What are you planning to do with that?!"

I tried to push away the blade that she was holding but instead, I got slashed with it.

Ouch. Ugh, that hurts.

"Who gave you the right to take away my blade?!"

She then rushes and cuts my left cheek.

I then pushed her off the stairs and ran back out of the scene.

My face,it's bleeding...

I then hold onto the cut and tried to find a piece of fabric on my clothes.

I know that it wasn't right to push a woman off the stairs but- she was attempting to cut more of my skin.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and starts to dial 119.

"Hello? Yes, this is Kim Jongdae. About just a minute ago, a girl attempted to cut my skin off. Yes, I'm bleeding a lot. Uhh... I'm at Song Hospital right now. Please come right away. I know how she looks like."

Hopefully the police will come right away.

I passed by a front desk.

"Excuse me? Do you guys know how to treat a very bad cut?"

Chanyeol's POV

"Ah! What was that for?!"

Noona, why did you slap me?

"Because of you! Because of you, I had to resign- I quit. I quit my job! Because of you! Why do you have to be so stupid and careless!"

"Noona! Why- why did you quit your job?"

She then kept on slapping my chest.

"I- I dont like it when people calls you a murderer. I dont like it when people gossip around me, telling that you killed the members for the sake of success. I quit- I quit Because, I don't want to stain our name! You're my brother, I'm your older sister. I should stand as a role model for my brother but- look, look at what you have become, you killed people. Because of you, I almost attempted to also kill someone-"

I hugged her tight.

Yoo Ra noona, why.. why did you have to do this... You shouldn't have quit.

I felt my shoulders getting a bit soaked.

She must be crying.

She then pushes me.

"Noona, please dont cry-"

"Yah! I didn't raise you to be a jerk! So why did you become one? Why, you know that there are more ways to be successful! You dont have to kill your members just to get what you want! You know, I dont even think that you deserve to even be forgiven! You son of- did you know that I just cut Chen with a blade just now? Do you know just how bad I felt with doing just that! It's bad Chanyeol! Cutting Chen makes me feel so bad and makes me wanna die- how did you even got through this?!"

She has to shut up... She better shut up.

"Yah! Shut up! Be quiet!"

She looks at me straight in the eye.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Our parents didn't raise us to be murderers! But look, it's as if- ugh."

I can't take this anymore.

"Noona, please- just leave! Don't meddle in my business!"

I'll- I will turn myself in.

"You're not going back to jail."

She then kicks me.

"What are you talking about? I- I killed a lot of people. There is no way to resolve all that."

"Remember. I'm your role model. I will do everything in my power to let you have what you want."

What is she talking about?

"I'll kill-"

"No! Don't do it!"