Chapter 6

D.O's POV

Why- the the- why is chanyeol here?!

"Chanyeol."

Chanyeol then waves and starts to walk towards me.

"You see this?" Chanyeol said as he pulls out a syringe, "this right here will make you fall asleep... so.. let me just hold you so I can inject it."

Chanyeol gives a scary smirk.

I can't really run right now. What am I supposed to do? Did I make myself get cornered? I should've just let the others come with me. God, why am I so stupid?

"D.O, I know you can't walk that fast or even run because you're injured and can't walk straight. Is your eyesight even clear?" Chanyeol said, "No one can save you here now D.O."

Chanyeol then grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.

I tried to hold on to my crouches to maintain my balance.

Chanyeol then smirked and grabs my crouches and pushed it away from me.

The crouches then fell on the ground, away from me getting it.

"What is wrong with you?!" I bursted out.

Chanyeol then continued to pull me closer, we're now an inch apart.

He then holds up my chin by using his other hand which was holding the syringe.

"I don't like you at all. Yeah, you may be short but I find you strong." Chanyeol said as he widens his eyes.

I tried to talk him hand away from me but, I'm losing balance... It's useless...

I then fell straight onto the ground, with Chanyeol's hand still holding onto my arm.

"Well, goodbye D.O." he said as he then stabs the syringe onto my arm.

Don't worry D.O... I'll be fine.... It's just a syringe that'll make you fall asleep... I'll still be alive by the end of the day.

Except, if he slashes my throat and just kill me.

I- I don't know what's happening around my surrounding but, it looks like I'm in a wheelchair....

Chen's POV

what's taking Kyungsoo such a long time?

I tapped Tao's shoulders.

Tao then looks.

"D.O, still hasn't been back."

"Oh, what is taking him so long? Maybe he's just struggling on his crouches." Tao said.

"But, isn't it taking too long? Because it's been awhile and he still hasn't been back."

I'm getting worried.

"Alright, I'll go check on him." Tao said as he walks to the nearest washroom.

But- there's more than one washroom in this hospital...

Chanyeol's POV

Shoot, now where am I supposed to go? I mean I can push this guy off from the rooftop but that'll take awhile for us to get there plus- people might see..

Plus, I never noticed that- someone was inside the washroom with us all along...

I just don't know who it is and why he didn't say a thing.

"You There!"

Someone from behind then starts to walk a bit faster it seems..

The footsteps are getting faster and louder.

I then began walking with speed. Still, pushing the wheelchair.

God what floor am I in?

It seems that I'm on the second floor right now.

I then looked back for a second to see a glimpse of the person who called me out.

It was,

JACKSON?!

12 Members and 1 Killer (Book Three)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara